Enjoy your job?

How many of you actually like what you do? Not the promise of what is to come through possible promotion or bonus, but what you actually do now; and could not picture yourself doing anything else.

Yes.

Hell no.

Yes, except perhaps for that ‘could not picture yourself …’ thing. What about you, hh?

only somewhat

hate mine

Love my job…just looking for a different geography!

loved my job before, however, now, aspiring for something better.

love it (buyside, equities). Will keep doing it. If I change anything, it will be to break out on my own.

I enjoy my position and am very happy in general. I’d like to make enough money someday to come back to this lifestyle, which I am privileged to have for only another 2 short years.

Nope, thats why im studying for the exam. Open up more possiblities to do some meaningful work

Used to be able to tolerate it, now I don’t care for it (bo).

Love it. Sometimes I wouldn’t mind a change of geography, but for now I’m very happy where I’m at.

Pretty much wasting my time here. Can’t wait to get promoted or leave… Where are you August 19th?!

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pretty much wasting my time here. Can’t wait to > get promoted or leave… Where are you August > 19th?! word

Not to be a pessimist, but these days, your completion of whatever level of CFA you did in June won’t mean shit to employers

Yes it will

Nope… Need to leave soon…

Yes. As for “could not picture yourself doing anything else.” I would much rather be in the NBA or a F1 driver…sitting behind a desk is ok, but come on…not doing anything else? Who wouldn’t want to be a double agent, James Bond gets a ton of chicks.

No. Job is getting mundane, some of the people I work with leave a lot to be desired.