Level 2 - 2020 - Midtown NYC
Study group in corporate office Manhattan midtown after working hours. Thinking of starting early Mid September, 6:00-10:00, however come and leave when you can.
Group objectives and goals:
1. Go over curriculum practice questions and blue/gray curriculum text.
2. meet other professionals going through the same challenges as you do
3. Force you to sit down at least once a week and study/practice for four hours.
4. Multiple times mock tests starting 6-8 weekends before the exam.
5. Help, motivate, support, and push each other to succeed, and most importantly, try to have fun.
If interested, send me your email/phone number.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.