Scale of 1 - 10 on Difficult Level

Stole this from L2… Personally, a 6 for me, kind of shocking.

AM 7 PM 2 I thought the Afternoon session was a cake walk.

AM 6 PM 3 I agree with Chuckrox8 afternoon session was easier.

Ya was expecting afternoon to be way harder per December… AM: 7 PM: 4

Guess I should do this to: AM: 6 PM: 3

Knowing that the PM has been more difficult historically I was pretty worried during lunch.

Here comes the problem though; was this test generally easier than in the past? (specifically December) Or is the high percentage of people saying it was easy a function of the sample size (more motivated candidates on CFA forums). But if this test was easier than in the past…a 70% might not cut it…thoughts?

You have to remember also that AF is not going to be very representative of the population. The pass rate for AF members is much higher than the candidate average.

AM: 7 PM: 3

AM 4 PM 7.5

AM - 4 PM - 7

AM. 7 PM. 2

AM: 7 PM: 5 finished PM session with about 45 mins and there was only handful of questions i was really unsure of. not thrilled about some of the stright definition type questions…what type of knowledge does that really test, ie. contingent claim. feels great today to go for run, swim, and sit here eating lunch watching the yankees without having to study later…hope everyone is enjoying their new found source of time

You baskards! This is ridiculous; No way was PM a ‘‘2’’ or ‘‘3’’. These certainly ain’t ratio-type scales or ‘‘2’’ would be eyes-closed easy. I hope I got that question on scales right. For me; AM 7 PM 8.5

AM 8 PM 5

AM - 2 PM - 4 I put a circle next to all the ones I wasn’t absolutely sure about, and there were only about 75 total. And I’ve looked up some of the ones I wasn’t sure about, and got most of them right. Here’s hoping I didn’t screw something up on the scantron.

AM 5 PM 5 (questions looked very similar to qbank) Still do not know what my chances of passing is.

AM 7 PM 5

AM - 8 PM - 5 The wording was pretty tricky in the AM as well as PM but more so for AM.

L2 and L3 are so much harder than that test! Buckle up for a long ride!