What are you addicted to?

I am pretty sure most of us may have added on to existing habits to read that one more LOS before calling it a day. So what are you addicted to? I have increased my consumption of soda.

soda is bad for your teeth

I drank a lot of coffee.

string cheese, kashi bars, coke zero and gummy candies (bears, worms, whatever)

Coffee and diet coke. And the occasional bag of chips.

me… coffee with lots of sugar, chips, nuts, biscuits etc… in the end, gained 5 lbs at least in 5 months :=()

Adderall when studying, and Joints when not.

Haaa… gallons of coffee and Haagen Dasz new flavour Dulce de leche. Ummm Yummm. Definitely kept me awake.

redbull and running got me through.

I just drank a touch more coffee… the occasional 15 minute power nap helped a lot as well.

Adderall

Loads of coffee every morning after staying up till 1 or 2 am!!!

Those Lays baked chips…

espresso, girls, beer, music, people/socializing/going out, learning, achieving

Chocolate and laziness to work-out. I’m really out of shape compared 6 months ago T_T

Before exams i used to wake up at 2am, study until 6:30 thereafter prepare to go to work. Now i am struggling to sleep peacefully after 2am.

truemanx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Before exams i used to wake up at 2am, study until > 6:30 thereafter prepare to go to work. Now i am > struggling to sleep peacefully after 2am. LOL … signs of “post-dramatic shock”?

Coffee… For the last 2 months before the exam, I went cold turkey from playing poker. I was playing so much, one might say I was hooked on “gambling”. I’m ready to play it again. I’ll try to be more moderate.

i’ve been weening myself off of coffee since the exam…suffering from withdrawal and aching headaches!

Those who mentioned Adderall - were you kidding?