You thought you would pass but...

Is there anyone of you who felt that the exam was easy and would pass very easily, only to have second thoughts now?

Ohhh BIG TIME! I am actually pretty convinced that I won’t pass. Historically, I have made unforced errors in exams, this one no exception. I am getting shivers. Ohh well, there’s only 4 more months until the next attempt.

Yup failed for sure, already studying for December

I’m just as confident now as when I walked out of the exam room. However, my heart rate will be just as high as someone who feels they are a more borderline case, as well, you never do know for sure. Iginla- you’re probably fine. Your memory has a tendency to forget all of the ones you felt good about and only focus on the ones you aren’t sure about/know you got wrong. If your first feeling was that it went well, then it probably did.

i believe, i would be alright this time! by God’s grace, amen!

sbmarti - I appreciate your kind words. I have tried to keep a positive head through all this, but all the questions I know I screwed up on, keep haunting me. And that leads me to believe that I made many more errors that have gone undetected. Probably >72 wrong.

i have had second thoughts but only because it takes so long for us to get the results back. just hoping it all goes well. all the best people…

kh.asif Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is there anyone of you who felt that the exam was > easy and would pass very easily, only to have > second thoughts now? I hope it goes well tomorrow. I will check my result from the office, right in front of team members who are hoping I pass to give them encouragement. I pray I don’t do otherwise.

i don’t even remember anymore! the only thing that comes to mind is that i did better on ethics this time around and than econ was tough… i think thats a sign of a good summer so far…

All the bests to all of you…

Amongst all the people I met (in my country)I was the only one saying that my exam was good. I actually finished AM in 1.5 hrs and PM just less than 2 hrs. Now this is giving me the creeps. What if I am the only one failing?What if I messed up the question numbers?:stuck_out_tongue:

after exam i think that i would pass ( 50 % probability) but now i am even not able remember the questions, & by seeing response that the paper was easy & many of them had completed their exam in 2-2.5 hr. so today i lost my hope of passing , only god can do something 4 me. plz pray 4 me. lets c all of u 2marrow GD luck 2 all of u

Yup, Good Luck!!

I’m so nervous. I did not take off work tomorrow, so I’m really contemplating checking the scores at work or *attempting* to wait until I get home.

I am the same. I walked out thinking I passed, but now I am very much doubting that I did. Let’s wait and see.

I am definitely holding off until after work. It will be a hindrance to a work day-either way. GAWD I am freaking out!!

If someone can actually hold off not checking all day at work then I’m impressed because I want to know the second results are available. I am definitely in the camp of people who felt great after walking out of there on 6/6 but now who knows.

jjenkins Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If someone can actually hold off not checking all > day at work then I’m impressed because I want to > know the second results are available. I am > definitely in the camp of people who felt great > after walking out of there on 6/6 but now who > knows. You will NEVER be able to find out at 9AM because there will be about 40,000 people loggin in at the same time. The server WILL crash, you WILL be waiting until about noon to find out.

jjenkins Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If someone can actually hold off not checking all > day at work then I’m impressed because I want to > know the second results are available. I am > definitely in the camp of people who felt great > after walking out of there on 6/6 but now who > knows. ditto… i get into work at 7AM MST or 9AM ET and will check it right away

after the AM session I felt like…Shit…I probably have to write this crap again in December But after I finished the PM ahead of time…I don’t know anymore… I think I will hit somewhere between band 8 to band 12.