IFRS VS GAAP difference

IMO, one of the hardest in FSA is the ability to memorise the different in accounting treatment under IFRS and GAAP. Anyone found any good layout that summarise the differences between the 2? Thanks.

IFRS US GAAP Analyst considerations Metric/ratio Format Characteristics Principles Element Definitions Balance Sheet Income Statement Cash Flow statement Statement of change in Share holder equity Notes and Disclosures

I had created a spread sheet compiling this information, when I was preparing for L1. If you want I can email it to you.

I would like to have your spreadsheet as well. Steve4865@hotmail.com Thanks

soverby, sent. PS: I have sent from my work email. Please delete the mail after saving attachment. Thanks.

ca u please send it on varundarji@yahoo.com

varundarji, sent.

I would really appreciate if you could send it to me as well… Thank you… lukaskos@gmail.com

brk1yn, sent.

Sorry Rus1bus, if you wouldn’t mind sending to me also… ccjihugy@gmail.com

Hi Rus, Please send it to me on anuragv.05@gmail.com…thanks in advance

Sent. @Superinconsistent, @anu21v.

Thank you kindly rus1bus

would you do the same for me rus1bus? studysmarts@yahoo.com

Hi rus1bus, can i request you to send this to me as well, thanks in advance. my email id is sasank.majumdar@gmail.com

Any chance I could get your spreadsheet as well? Would be much appreciated devlins@uoguelph.ca

Can you please send it to me as well? ssam233@gmail.com

Please send to job71188@gmail.com Thanks

Could you also send it to jimkaw@yahoo.com. Appreciate it! Sorry for the trouble.

Rus, Your spreadsheet would be very helpful. Can you please forward it to me? Thanks! jmoreeniii@gmail.com