Well folks... how was it?

Mine went quite well actually. Would be surprised if I failed. Thought the AM was tougher and took a lot longer to finish than the PM.

Mine went well I guess, I found it relatively easier than the mocks.

PM session was easier than the AM for me,

Can’t wait for the results, Good luck everyone!

Mine went well I guess, I found it relatively easier than the mocks.

PM session was easier than the AM for me,

Can’t wait for the results, Good luck everyone!

Overall a good experience, feeling pretty confident about my performance despite not getting any sleep. angry

i’m not sure how to feel.

i definitely wasn’t 100% sure on many of my answers. in fact only few answers, under 20 i could pin down for sure that what i chose was the correct choice. do you guys feel the same?

also, i felt that the two exams were much more time manageable, the schweser mocks always had me pinned against the wall, as far as time goes. i was “leisurely” going thru the questions.

i’m not sure how to feel.

i definitely wasn’t 100% sure on many of my answers. in fact only few answers, under 20 i could pin down for sure that what i chose was the correct choice. do you guys feel the same?

also, i felt that the two exams were much more time manageable, the schweser mocks always had me pinned against the wall, as far as time goes. i was “leisurely” going thru the questions.

Some students from India have written about their experience - http://gyancentral.com/articles/post-graduate/others/cfa-2012:-june-edition-levels-one-two-and-three-student-say-paper-was-neither-too-easy-nor-too-difficult

Some students from India have written about their experience - http://gyancentral.com/articles/post-graduate/others/cfa-2012:-june-edition-levels-one-two-and-three-student-say-paper-was-neither-too-easy-nor-too-difficult

Triple-double-post. That was fun to read.

Does everyone get the same test with the same questions, or are there multiple tests?

I thought the test was around the same difficulty as the mock. There are definitely about 15 or so questions that I know I got wrong, however that leaves me a pretty healthy margin for careless mistakes, other errors, etc. I wouldn’t say I definitely passed but I think my chances are pretty good.

Overall I thought it was easier than any of the 7 mocks I took. I thought AM was easier than PM and there were only 2 questions that I guessed on. I’d be surprised if I failed. A lot sure would have had to go wrong but I guess it’s not out of the realm of possibility

I agree with RaleighStClaire completely. Exam was significantly easier than any of the practice tests and the AM was easier than the PM. I finished the AM in 70 minutes - when I looked at my watch I was shocked. I had time to review the AM four times and the PM three times before settling. I, too, would be surprised if I failed.

I felt PM was substantially easier than AM… overall difficulty was about the same as the Schweiser exams.

I felt it easier than the practice test. There were a couple of curve balls too. Some questions i felt were too straight foward to be true and also some ethics question if I dint have so much time to review the exam i wouldnt have caught a couple of stupid mistakes i had originally made. Overall I would be surprised if I failed.

AM: Was alright, but mainly positive.

PM: Alot of math, not going to even lie, I struggled quite a bit.

If I pass, it’s going to be a hair. For those who didn’t pass level 1, did you start studying for december right away?

I wish I could get a little bit of this I feel pretty good about it action! I took and passed 4 mocks. Never at any point prior to receiving my score did i believe I might have passed any of them. I feel equally uncertain about my score on the actual exam. I suppose that is actually positive? My prediction: band 10 fail.

Morning was simple, afternoon a little more difficult.

Think I passed, but guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Website says within 60 days, what is the normal wait-period?

Tonker: I feel exactly the same way. I passed all but one of the mocks and for the one that I missed, I missed by only 2-3% . I did like 6, and none of them felt like I was completely sure I passed. And then there is this test, I guesstimated on so many. Congrats to the other people that feel so sure they passed!

I feel the actual exam was easier then the mocks or sample exam on testrac. And that the PM session was easier than the AM session. However, I still can’t be THAT confident I passed. I’ll stay humble and say that I HOPE I passed.