I witnessed a complete moron in action..and it made me uncomfortable..

So at the end of the AM session I actually watched a proctor lean forward from the aisle and say “pencils down…”…which caused me to look over in the direction they were speaking and see a person look over at them…look back down at the paper…continue to erase…(meanwhile 2 other proctors, 1 from the front and 1 from the other side) are approaching this individual…and then flips the pencil over and re-bubbles an answer just as they get to this person and this person drops their pencil on the desk and puts their hands up in the air.

WHAT A COMPLETE MORON.

Hey STUPID…that ONE answer you just had to get right just cost you the entire exam and maybe even your candidacy for a year or two…if not indefinitely

how could you possibly think thats ok? my guess is this person wont be passing anyway because they couldnt possibly have read ethics.

So he got kicked out"?

One or two people in my section received letters after they submitted thier exams. anybody know what thats about?

if he got caught in the AM session did they allow him to come back to write it in the PM?

I was briefly chatting with this guy before the exam and it was clear he was headed for a failure. Only spent 2 weeks studying, was still in school, tried to memorize a couple of formulas and completely skipped the ethics portion.

No big deal, he’s young and whatever. But then they announce anyone not in their seats at 15minutes to 9am will have to wait until the test begins to sit down. He decides at 8:40 to run to the washroom and doesn’t make it back in time, losing about 10 minutes while he has to bubble in his name and everything. I kinda face-palmed when I saw he didn’t make it back to his desk in time to start the exam… some people.

Yes, that is if they see a discrepancy on your ID that you have to fix.

yes they let him come back for the PM…i figured they would…i think they just take note of his seat number and submit it…my guess is he has a letter with his name on it coming in the near future…

There was a guy in my section who didn’t realize you could only use BAII or the HP12C. I lent him my spare calculator but it probably didn’t make a difference. If you didn’t know that, how much time and effort have you really put into this?

yea he was F’ed to begin with

I thought I was putting bartering in to action in my exam. The guy next to me had no sharpner and I had forgotten to bring a rubber. I decided we should put both items in the middle and share, thus our problems were solved. This was not allowed by the proctors… madness.

I even got told to cover my answers with my arm whilst I was working on a problem, needless to say I gave her a very angry look for distracting me. I had already covered my completed columns.

I saw someone continue writing after the exam had finished…and when everyone had their paper collected he was still writing. I was completely shocked.

At the end, when everyone was walking out, he stood up walked over the proctors and handed in his paper. The proctors told him that the exam had finished 8 minutes ago and they weren’t going to accept his paper.

Then he said ‘do you have any idea who I am?’ at which point I smirked.

The proctor said ‘of course I don’t’

So he open up the pile of 100 or so collected answer sheets and slipped it straight into the middle.

TRUE STORY!

There was an incredibly belligerent dude in my section. He argued with a proctor because she took his cell phone away and set it aside. Then when she refused to engage any further with him (he was really aggressive) he called another proctor over… and when he refused to engage with him he called another proctor over.

Over and over and over… I had to listen to him fight with them:

“why did you take my cell phone away?”

“no one told me I couldn’t bring a cell phone in”

“no! NO ONE TOLD ME”

blah blah blah

What a bully! It was totally bizarre

I love this, like, sooo much

Yes, this is EPIC!

The guy just copied that from a famous ad

LMAO…EPIC, I guess I got stuck with a boring section then.

I heard this true story a long time ago when i was 12. It must have been some bloody dejavu to see it all play out again in your exam hall.

I’m sorry but reading the UK post using “rubber” as the name for eraser is just funny as hell. haha

This is hilarious! Everyone knows how strict these exam procters are and he still tried to chance his luck. He certainly isn’t a risk averse investor…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFk1tBMLM9M