Dec Results

They will be emailed to us on Jan 22nd…The day after i get back from a mini-vaca. Feeling pretty nervous now.

Good atleast date is out

Think of it as more time to study for Level II

How come i havent got the email while my colleague has :frowning:

Just got the email! Hoping for good news on January 22!

You will get it soon enough. You must remember that CFAI have thousands of candidates to email. It will take time to get in contact with them all.

I’m so excited. It will be very strange because I’ll probably in the airport or on the way home from Asia when they send on the result. I’m sure it will be the longest flight ever!

I got the mail and oddly freaked out thinking the result came out super early :stuck_out_tongue:

scared and nervous a bit

Shat my pants when I saw “Important Information About Your CFA Exam Result” in the subject header. Obviously it would have been way soon for the results to actually be release … still scared the fu%k out of me.

For a moment l thought it was an email to inform me of some irregularity that could have occurred.

All da best all

And they would need you to take the exam again a week from today, lol!!!

this is definitely one thing I wont miss about doing cfa. Getting the results. Youre anxious few days before, the entire day you couldnt do work, youre restless and cant do work the entire day. And when the result comes, heart beats 1000 per minute and when you see the word passed, theres nothing else in the world beat that feeling. All the best of luck guys. Its going to be one of the best days of your life

At least for 38% (or so) of you. For the other 62%…

I kinda wish they didn’t send that notice out… I spent all of november counting days till the exam, all of december counting days till xmas bonus, and now I’ll be counting down days till results, followed by days till the june exam. The last year has flown by because I’m always looking forward to down the road damnit!

anybody else NOT get this email???

1 month to go blush

Disagree. CFAI sends exam results all in 1 day, no reason they can’t do the same within a few hours for a generic notice. actually, it should be much faster since it is a generic notice, and not exam specific results to each person

I’m exited to get the results and would be surprised if I didn’t pass.