Next Tuesday/L1 Results

Anyone else getting a tad bit anxious that sat for the December exam? If so, how are you coping/keeping your mind off of it? Also, will anyone be turning around and register for L2 providing you pass?

Im pretty confident that I passed since my 4 schweser mocks were 76%-86%, but there is seriously still a looming anxiety. Cant really stop thinking about it, I’m just counting down the days. Work keeps me busy for the day though.

Those are really solid schweser mock scores! I took 5 or so Schweser ones and scored an average of 75 percent over all of them and had a 71 percent on the CFAI mocks combined. Too close for comfort :frowning:

I felt pretty confident on the test but there were some I didnt know. Upon checking my logical guesses, I got a bunch that I didnt know right. Hopefully its enough to pass. Im sure you did well!

Gonna be 16:00 when results come out where I’m based, so I might not be able to get much work done during the day.

Wishing everyone all the best!

I am anxious af but luckily that i will need to work upto 3am every night until end of next week. This at least can distract me from keep on thinking about my result

GiveMeMyLife: 3 am?!?! Are you a sell side banker? Geez haha

Nah. Probably worse than that.

I work as an auditor in an Asian country. Perhaps this explained all lol

At what time do you get to work?

we started work around 9~10am in my country.

Alright. Good luck!

I am super worried about it after I came to the forum to check out how do you guys hanging on there. Tomorrow is a big day! I don’t want to receive the email, however, I do want to know whether I passed.

Good luck to everybody here!

cool

good luck guys. hope to see you all in level 2

I am so nervous that I think I am going to need to skip lunch today. It’s not even Tuesday yet either : /. Thankfully work is slow so that’s a plus. However, I got contacted about an analyst position at a relative value fund this morning asking when I could do a phone interview which makes me even more nervous considering it could be later in the week after possibly failing and having to explain that in the interview.

Stressed.

Felt pretty confident coming out of the exam but all that confidence seems to be disappearing now. Its going to be a long day today. Good luck to everyone.

It says anytime after 9AM EST tomorrow. Any sense when most people get the big email? I’m sure it can take all day…

Nervous for sure! My last Official CFA mock I scored an average of 71%. Hope everyone passes!! smiley

@ PreDRaR66. A friend of mine who took L1 in June last year told me he got his the email at 9:06 am so I am sure you will get yours around the same time. Good luck.

I got mine at 9:06 for when I sat in June too! Hopefully your friend’s e-mail read differently than mine though : /