2017 Official Level I Results Thread

Since results day is here I figured we should have a central location for everyone to share how they did. I have a two hour block of meetings starting right at 10am EST so I’m hoping to see my result before then. Be sure to indicate how you did in each section of the exam aas well. Best of luck to everyone!

1.15 minutes to go for result.Anything above band 8 is ok for me.Finger crossed.

Anything above a pass is ok for me

Has anyone got their result yet?

Still waiting in india

Nada in Canada yet

Passing rate ar 43% for L1, on tweeter.

Good luck

Dec 2015 exam I got my level 1 pass result at 10:05 am EST. I thought I was gonna stroke out by 945. Sorry you all are still waiting!

Nothing yet

Passed!

Topic <50% 50-70% >70% Alt. Investments x Corporate Finance x Derivatives x Economics x Equities x Ethics x FR&A x Fixed Income x Portfolio Mgmt x Quantitative Methods x

Passed!

50-70% in Alt, FRA and Ethics and >70% in everything else.

Good luck to everyone else!

All the best everyone! Congratulations to those who passed and for those who couldn’t make it, don’t lose heart, go for it the next time. I know its tough to do it all again but its worth it trust me !

Received result, passed, >70 in all - good luck to everyone else!

Passed to.

Topic <50% 50-70% >70% Alt. Investments x Corporate Finance x Derivatives x Economics x Equities x Ethics x FR&A x Fixed Income x Portfolio Mgmt x Quantitative Methods x

Good luck to all

Congratulations, EPS!

Congratulations, Ms1!

Congratulations, BV!

Congratulations, Lucas!

Just how bad is level 2 lol?

Just brace yourself.

Level 1 included those who didn’t take it seriously and thought they could get easily with 4 weeks of passive studying. Level 2 doesn’t give you that advantage, so the 46% pass rate is out of a much higher percentage of people who knew what they were getting into…I’d start studying as early as September.

But, Level 1 is a major accomplishment, so if you just passed, congratulations!