I think i've about had it

Just completed a full 2 hours of hypothesis testing, didn’t get a single question wrong. Then I decided to pull up a 20 question qbank quant quiz and I got 2 TVM questions wrong…TVM…what the bloody hell… I think i’m at that point where easy stuff becomes hard and hard stuff becomes easy…but then again i’m also convinced I live in the twilight zone…anyone else having these types of problems?

Yeah, speed reading the questions and missing the meaning of the words. Twilight Zone sounds better than a cowtown though. I lived in one of those once, couldnt get the smell of cow sht out of my nostrils.

since monday. with me i know exactly what it is. the adrenalines not there anymore, before it was like holy shit the exams soon and i know fuck all so was concentrating a lot when doing questions. now its like yep questions i can do a paper with over an hour to spare, can i be assd, no i cant so i make stupid mistake and cock up simple things. come saturday though, it’ll be back to holy shit exammmmmm fuck fuck fuck until then all i can do, all you can do is relax a bit, read over a few things here and there, and make sure you’re ready to rumble on sat.

Bizbanker, cow sht does not sound pleasant. Although I would be rather amused if people though I lived in a small town with cows roaming around the place…

Im in my final review stages at this point. Monday and tuesday I reread ethics completely, yesterday I reread the Secret Sauce, and today I did the Mock exams (85 and 81. Not thrilled with the marks, but theyre good enough), and tomorrow is the ethics self test and a review of all the minor details I`ve had issues with in the past, like the super-normal growth dividend discount model. I just want to write the test and be done with it…

I dont know how else to translate your handle. Unless there is some inside joke behind it. Like me calling myself CowboysFan because i live near SF.

Cowtown is either Calgary or somewhere in the southern US, like Texas.

Dammit…now I kinda wish there was some epic back story to it…sbmarti2 has got it, Calgary = cowtown… Your welcome to make up a back story if that makes it more interesting.

i dont know what could be more interesting than Calgary…eh.

Oh what…gloves are coming off biz

Calgary isn’t THAT bad… I mean, their stadium is shaped like a saddle. That’s cool, isn’t it? I’ll post more good things about Calgary once they develop.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Calgary isn’t THAT bad… I mean, their stadium is > shaped like a saddle. That’s cool, isn’t it? > > I’ll post more good things about Calgary once they > develop. Hahahahaha. I’ve never been, so I can’t judge. But I was born in what is commonly referred to as the armpit of California…

My neighbors are shooting off fireworks…I think I’ve about had it

Im just messing around. As if there arent enough jokes out there about SF. I hear the women in Canada are great…being that they arent American and all.

BizBanker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im just messing around. As if there arent enough > jokes out there about SF. I hear the women in > Canada are great…being that they arent > American and all. zing.

Is it bad that i’ve lived in Calgary all my life and I didn’t notice the dome was shaped like a cowboy hat? I know your going to say yes so I am going back into my igloo as soon as I get my dogsled back from my neighbor…thank god the capital of Canada is Calgary, otherwise I wouldn’t have access to such efficient means of transportation. You backwards backwards Americans, with your fast food and your shenanigans.

I’m the same boat…got some basic bond questions wrong. I guess there’s only so much real estate in my head that’s financially functional.

Isnt Calgary named after a beer?

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BizBanker Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Im just messing around. As if there arent > enough > > jokes out there about SF. I hear the women in > > Canada are great…being that they arent > > American and all. > I’d say that Canadian chicks love Americans…but uhhhhh, kinda not. But look at it this way, you guys still have Vegas…

That’s true, Calgary is named after our #1 selling national beer. Prices are sky high up here, it costs like $3 for a beer which is about the same as a months worth of fishing. I have to double up my ice fishing so I can accumulate more Canadian Mucklucks ($M) to buy it. Just unreasonable, I hope the supreme chancellor of Canada puts an end to this.