I will pass CFA LEVEL 2

I saw some thread on Level 3 forum where everyone will make a statement…like…I will pass CFA Level 3… some how I felt more energetic after seeing it…so starting the same here… if you feel like…make a statement… I WILL PASS CFA LEVEL 2 exam on June 5th 2010.

I WILL PASS DONT KNOW THE YEAR YET:d

Last Year for Level 1 I had this post on my wall ‘i will pass CFA Level 1’ throughout my study time and i did pass. I wish I did the same for L2 :S

I’m not looking to just pass the exam, I am going to dominate it. I spent the last 1.5 years reviewing the same material over and over and am looking to seek retribution.

I WILL PASS CFA LEVEL 2 exam on June 5th 2010. emmm…just posted.

I WILL PASS CFA LEVEL 2 exam on June 5th 2010. okay i feel like a f__ now.

sumz: Last Year for Level 1 I had this post on my wall ‘i will pass CFA Level 1’ throughout my study time and i did pass. I wish I did the same for L2 :S -------------------------- I’m doing the same but one difference, For level 2, I printed my level 1 result and changed to: August 2010 Level 2 : Pass I scored above 70 in all the topics in (Jun '09) level 1 and wish to achieve the same result in level 2 as well. We’ve put in our sincere efforts and we deserve to “PASS” Jun '10 level 2 exam. WE WILL PASS CFA LEVEL 2 exam. Good luck :slight_smile:

No matter what it takes, I am gonna pass CFA level 2 Exam.

I will take the CFA level 2 exam in June 6th, 2010. I WILL PASS CFA LEVEL 2 EXAM IN LATE AUGUST, 2010.

Soddy1979 is going to crush this on Saturday week!

I will pass each level of the CFA exam in first attempt scoring > 70% in every section. They don’t call me the Sniper for nothing!!! :wink:

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5th 2010. You better believe it!

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5th 2010.

I will pass the CFA Level II exam on June 5 2010. Then I will pass the CFA Level III exam on June 4, 2011. Then I will apply, qualify, and obtain my charter. Then I will see my wife again.

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5th 2010.

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5th 2010. but hot damn there’s a lotta material…

I will pass the CFA Level II exam on June 5th, 2010.

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5th 2010 Disclaimer: The above sentence does not guarantee superior performance. Significant deviations from forecast is possible.

I will pass the CFA Level 2 exam on June 5th 2010 …if they ask me stuff I know and I can find the trick in the questions/vignette

A week from this Saturday, I will sit for the CFA level 2 exam, and I am going to pass it.