Plan for 3 days to D-Day

Let’s discuss how we plan to get the max out of the remaining three days… This is what I plan to do: Go through Schweser for sections that I am not sure about (that’s about 75% of them)… Review all problems I did wrong on the exams Go through formulas… I am afraid I just don’t have enough time to do all three of the above…Anyone have a better plan?

I’m going through all the schweser notes, basically going to cover each LOS again to just at least put eyes on each one. Thatll reveal plenty of crap to go over again. I’m kind of done with like qbank and stuff, ill review the total curriculum and do either EOC’s or schweser note Q’s on my weak areas… If i do qbank, it’ll be drilling the hell out of a certain section…

Your post got me thinking now i’m rethinking what i just told you…ugh…this things makes me brainfart

memorize the secret sauce and do 2 more practice test. also go over ethics one last time

Day 1: Everything Ethics Day 2: Read Schweser for Der, Alt and Quant (which I’m weak at), read my notes for the remaining topics. Day 3: Read errors on practice exams, review formula and ethics. Right before the exam: read notes for ethics (ROS), glance at deri formulas for the last time.

Secret Sauce & Quick Sheet while watching the video. My brain is fully occupied with no more room for any other crap. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and just do a random walk…, sometimes with a little drift. I speak in CFA jargon now dammit.

PM revision for me today, bit of FI later on and maybe another read through my ethics notes. But the next two days, it’s just light revision…I think there is something to be said for giving your brain a bit of a rest in the couple of days before the exam. I did that last year for L1 and will do the same again this year…I don’t want to get to the exam totally stressed out and highwired after a week of non-stop studying!

Massive Ethics review and a little Secret Sauce for me.

2 more schweser exams and then light revision, thats it for me.

I only had a look at 2009 essay paper. I am basically just going to check formulas and listening to Scweser video series. From looking at the 2009 essay paper, I deduced that you basically just have to know your work quite well and apply… Correct me if I am wrong!?..

Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics Ethics

reviewed ethics yesterday in 6 hours reviewing my weak areas (EOC) today and tomorrow I will do nothing on friday, I recommend it to everybody.

Damil4real Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My brain is fully occupied with no more room for > any other crap. Sometimes I wake up in the middle > of the night and just do a random walk…, > sometimes with a little drift. > > I speak in CFA jargon now dammit. LOL… I feel pretty much the same way. I actually thought I was hallucinating when I read Wizard of Id yesterday: http://comics.com/wizard_of_id/2010-06-01/

Just finished the Standards… am going to focus on ROS and Soft Dollars Thursday and Friday morning. Goal today is to work though 12 or so weak topics/questions I have identified, and continue to go through my personal notes/formulas. I’m starting to weed out the formulas I know well vs. those that need to be purely memorized at this point. I also need to make some time for one last review of SS7. IMO, it is ripe with topics for an entire item set (leases, earnings manipulation, performance of subsidiaries). Friday I’ll do a little light reading in the morning and wrap up ROS/Softdollars, memorize a few random forumals, and hit the links for a round of golf. Up until LI, I never believed in letting the mind rest the day before an exam, but I think it helped last year… hopefully it will payoff this year.

going over Schweser practice exam book1 today book 2 tomorrow friday ethics+review everything+my flashcards then it’s war baby

1. Review Ethics everyday 2. Nail down Deriv, (I am going to get a 70

Cursing Treynor’s GD portfolio weighting scheme.

I did a full review of FSA, Der, PV, AID and ethics yesterday and am doing the other 5 topics today. Thursday will be a review of tricky parts + basic concepts of all 10 areas Friday will be same as Thursday + review of all essay type Multiple choice EOC’s

Final review of LBOs (still not 100% on these), Porter’s 5, some FI items and ETHICS. I’ll be reviewing the last of the formulas that I don’t know cold and review my “I can’t seem to ever remember this” list. At this point, I think I’ll begin tapering (like right before a marathon you taper your runs so you’re ready for the big day).

Rereading my consolidated notes (about 200 pages); do CFA practice exam Thurs/Fri; memorize formulae Fri; good night sleep (with aid of 2 extra strength Tylenol).