CFA Results earlier?!?!

I keep reading it over & over… but I guess its true… please tell me other people received this email

I don’t know what email you’re referring to.

I received the email as well…and re-read it multiple times …apparently they haven’t updated their websites yet…as it still shows Late Aug for Level II…

Dear jcole21, We will e-mail your June 2010 CFA exam results to you on Monday, 26 July 2010 (a change from prior years, where we posted results online). Please take a moment to ensure we have the correct e-mail address on file for you: To change your e-mail address, please login to manage your account. Note that you will need your username and password to access your account. If you need assistance logging into your account, please click here. CFA exam registration will be available 27 July on the CFA Institute website. Sincerely, CFA Institute

AWESOME!

glad I’m not the only one. I was a little worried it was spam or a way to get my info… but the email doesn’t ask for any further information. Unless email address is incorrect

I got this email as well!

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AWESOME! agreed… 25 days!!!

Does anyone think this process will go smoothly? Any bets on when the emails finally show up?

I just got the email as well

holy crap… maybe this is for real? I haven’t received an email yet… so i’m still somewhat skeptical.

same here bro even i got the mail

Sh!t. They should mail L3 results too on the same day

Wow… I haven’t recieved the email yet… but I just called CFAI… and they confirmed it!!! July 26th the results will be emailed to you, as well as be available on the website!

Is this a joke? how is it possible that some candidates received the mail and some did not? even i didn’t

delays in email systems…? Seems pretty real to me :-/ scary but real

Got it too, sweet!

CFACurse, please when you obtained confirmation from CFAI, did you clarify you wrote Level 2 and not Level 1? -:0)

ok now this seems to be getting real…one by one candidates are posting “i got it” “i got it” but i didn’t get it :frowning: scary indeed

is this the time zonal difference? may be they send emails in batches? may be my mailbox is not refreshing? ok i m losing my mind now