CFA Results earlier?!?!

Oal29 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFACurse, please when you obtained confirmation > from CFAI, did you clarify you wrote Level 2 and > not Level 1? -:0) Hah - Yup. Level 2.

My co-worker said those that did not pass got the email…because it means you get the results on the 26th and then re-register on the 27th. :frowning: Any thoughts on that?

themangoman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is this the time zonal difference? may be they > send emails in batches? may be my mailbox is not > refreshing? > ok i m losing my mind now That exactly is my fear come July 27, I will not be able to step away from my computer, I will be clicking send and receive…until result comes. I prefer the former method…

Well … maybe CFAI is so fast this year because everybody failed. Pass rate = 0% …

come on guys don’t say stuff like that - it’s bad enough already regards E-mail Receiver

Perfect10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My co-worker said those that did not pass got the > email…because it means you get the results on > the 26th and then re-register on the 27th. :frowning: > > Any thoughts on that? Judging how this seems to be the first year they are doing this I am not sure what basis your co-worker would have. I think they are messing with you.

Perfect10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My co-worker said those that did not pass got the > email…because it means you get the results on > the 26th and then re-register on the 27th. :frowning: > > Any thoughts on that? Uh-oh - looks like you and your co-worker and you can look forward to receiving your results in August! Passer’s have an enrollment rate for next June exceeding 85% within the first 30 days, while failers rate is only 40% for the same time-period, which is why the CFAI wants to get as much money as possible as quick as possible, resulting in the passing and better looking crew such as myself getting the advanced pass notice in July!

I just got word that this could be span…because the email is coming from “cfa-program.org”.

Oal29 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > themangoman Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > is this the time zonal difference? may be they > > send emails in batches? may be my mailbox is > not > > refreshing? > > ok i m losing my mind now > > > That exactly is my fear come July 27, I will not > be able to step away from my computer, I will be > clicking send and receive…until result comes. > > > I prefer the former method… That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

Perfect10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just got word that this could be span…because > the email is coming from “cfa-program.org”. Wrong.

I have also called CFA institute and they confirm it!!! They said level 3 will be late in August

Log in to CFAI website - there is a news post: --------------------------------------------------------------- “CFA Exam Results Important information for June 2010 CFA candidates: We will e-mail June 2010 Level I and Level II exam results on Monday, 26 July 2010 to candidates who sat for those exams (a change from prior years, where we posted results online). Level III exam results will be available in mid-August. To ensure you receive your exam results, confirm that the e-mail address on file for you is correct (requires login). Get password help”

English Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Log in to CFAI website - there is a news post: > > -------------------------------------------------- > ------------- > > “CFA Exam Results > > Important information for June 2010 CFA > candidates: > > We will e-mail June 2010 Level I and Level II exam > results on Monday, 26 July 2010 to candidates who > sat for those exams (a change from prior years, > where we posted results online). > > Level III exam results will be available in > mid-August. > > > To ensure you receive your exam results, confirm > that the e-mail address on file for you is correct > (requires login). Get password help” They must have just updated this. When this thread started the CFAI website still had the old information.

If you log onto the CFA Website using your log in you’ll see this in the lower left corner… Important Dates Print 26 July 2010 Exam results for Level I and Level II candidates e-mailed June-July Exams graded

Wow, this made my day. Whatever the outcome this means I can move on with my life a month earlier.

bid_offer_shark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, this made my day. Whatever the outcome this > means I can move on with my life a month earlier. absolutely!

Damn!! I was hoping I will enjoy my vacation without the possibility that I will have my results, and maybe fail. I guess I have to live with it.

Breakfast doesn’t taste so good anymore.

Think I just lost my brunch…

muffin09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Think I just lost my brunch… Did you just sit on your tuffin? he he he.