CFAI End of Chapter Review PDFs

Hi everyone, I spent some time this morning compiling all the CFAI End of Chapter questions and answers into one PDF for each book. If there is any interest, let me know and I can find a way to share it with you all.

Hey Zero, that’s a great idea! I’d be interested in this file…let me know, thanks

Doesn’t seem like there is much interest. MFIN, give me your email address and we’ll sort something out.

Hey zero, I just saw this post, I’d be interested as well. p123p234@hotmail.com is my email. Thanks man

t

Hey Zero, i’m very interested, could you please send one copy to wting.zhang@gmail.com also?

I’m interested. chaanbhagat@yahoo.in

That is GRATE, zero!!! It is much-MUCH better to print couple of pages instead of the hole book. Could you please send it to me too - oao.gbs@gmail.com Thanks!

thank you very much. pls also send me cfafrm786@gmail.com best regards

Im very much interested. Can you please send one copy to chep_miph@yahoo.com Thank you very much!

I m interested Email salmanthobani4116@yahoo.co.in

Hi Zero, Appreciate if you could send this to me as well at hb2021z3@gmail.com. Many thanks!

I am interested. Please send to shmeets@gmail.com

Hey Buddy - Great idea. Would love a copy if you could add me to the list. arnolderik@gmail.com Thanks.

Anyone get these yet?

Hey Zero! logan.fuller@gmail.com would love to have this, thanks!

i just had to upload them as they were on my work computer. Going to bed now but you’ll all have them in the morning (It’s 1 am here in Sydney)

Hey Zero, Im very very much interested. Can you please send one copy to loshme@gmail.com Thans in advance! Meekilly

I’m also interested! my email: kimminjae@gmail.com Thanks in advance!

interested too! thanks. hayleycoop@googlemail.com