CFAI End of Chapter Review PDFs

please email them to me. thanks! dmzh811@gmail.com

Hi there, Those would be great to have. My email is yreg23@gmail.com Thanks!

Amazing. Thanks Zero!

Hey Zero - would you mind sending me a copy? Many thanks in advance - AJL3519@gmail.com

Hi Zero, could you please send one to me at dagustiady@yahoo.com Thanks.

That’s such a great idea. Can someone email it to defenestratedego@gmail.com Thanks!

Sorry to double post… But i haven’t recieved anything. Could someone who recieved one already send me a copy? kimminjae@gmail.com Thanks!

hook it up… mikeev_1@hotmail.com

I’ll take a copy. jsrussell12@yahoo.com Thanks!!!

Hi everyone, emailing everyone seemed a little silly so i uploaded it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A55HHYJS Enjoy. Password = security

somehow I can’t open the link mind emailing me at scfa09@gmail.com? Thanks!

This one was for the boys, bud. Thanks.

Would the cfai allow such a project? be careful dude.

Hi Zero, I’ve tried the download and can’t get it to work - and yes, I am a little technologically challenged… Any chance of an email?? cfacandidate50@gmail.com Would really appreciate but also know that you are really busy!

I am interested too…please add me in too… id deepikaagarwal8@gmail.com thanks in advance…

Hey, I downloaded the file but it is a "rar’ file…which won’t open on my computer anybody know of a free site where I can download something that will allow me to open the file?? thanks!

download winrar

Supersunny138@gmail. Much appreciated. MFIN try freearc its free and great

Hey Zero, Im very very much interested. Can you please send one copy to loshme@gmail.com Thans in advance! Meekilly

Hi All, I checked out the link. This seems to have an advertisement for a “for profit” website masquerading as a non-profit one. Beware.