One Week Left! Good luck to all my AF L2 colleagues

[original post removed]

This sucks.

the feeling of helplessness and pure terror that I’d experience is something I won’t forget…

Hope for good news next week! All the best

R

Half of us will be losers for the next 12 months

Fingers crossed, have a bad feeling in my gut.

I was pretty chilled out upto this point - ignored almost all threads like MPS, Omg omg omg I may fail, how was it vs prev year, etc etc etc. But now…OMFG!

Anyway, just wanted to quickly thank everyone who helped me during my prep - you know who you are and I’m grateful that you supported me in the final days.

I hope we pass and continue the sharing part through to L3 next year

Good luck everyone.

I dreamt I passed the exam last night… you can’t imagine how depressed I was when I woke up!

I really hope most of us passed. If it’s anything like L1, 90% of us should pass! I think AF offers a strong bias and the passing rate is substantially higher for us than for the average test taker.

With that said, I have a bad feeling in my damn gut as well…

Guys, while typing this comment I have tears of happiniess like I’m receiving a pass mail from CFAI. I so want to pass, please I dont want to fail. aaaaaaaa

I ask my dad every morning if he thinks I passed and he says yes and it gives me hope because my dad has been right on so many things!

Having something to hold on to is always a good thing !

lol you guys are crazier than me.

What did he say about finding your own place to live?

#JustAskin

Having a successful parent is a very tough benchmark; however, the scenarios for him and you will always be different. Do not worry too much if you are not doing “well” everything.

GL

At this point I just want to know where I stand and move on. Good luck to all!

Me too. I avoid clicking all threads like MPS and any discussions about it. Suddenly this morning a colleague asked me if I had received the result yet and that makes me “wake up” and realize the judgement day was only one week away.

And yeah, good luck everyone … I really hope that all of us will pass, just like AF’s slogan “study together, pass together” :).

Good luck guys…if you killed yourself studying and said no to all the temptation of going out, drinking, and hanging out instead of studying (of course gym workouts and the occasional lay is ok and actually helps) then you should be fine.

Anyone else starting to feel that initial post exam quiet confidence gradually give way to helpless terror and a feeling of inevitability as D-day approaches?

My dad wants to me to move out! But I told him to talk to the CFA gods! I live in Canada, recession time! LOL.

I totally agree to this, this is what I am feeling, what should I do this weekend it is my birthday! LOL.