How do you plan to celebrate if you passed?

Funny I am traveling to Argentina on that date but I get drunk on my way in.

I have already purchased new car. I anticipated. If I fail, it will be a good comfort. Double benefit.

hoenstly if i pass i will reward myself by diving RIGHT IN to level 3 material. 8/1 study start date. I know it prob seems excessive.

I started to study in mid january and quite frankly didnt think that was enough time.

Beginning of November is quite OK.

same way i plan to celebrate if i fail…

…alcohol and drugs

I’ll probably jump up on my desk, rip my shirt off, and twirl it around in the air as I let out an Indian war cry, alerting the entire office to my pass.

Sadly, these are the types of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools.

str8up81 I am cracking up in front of everyone at the office. That was hilarious

Nothing special, nice restaurant with the family and will probably end up planning L3 too.

I’ll be in vacation with my wife and baby boy, so I’ll just enjoy free time with a cup of champagne.

Try to avoid mix alcohol with heroine. May be lethal.

But feel free to mix cocaine with scotch though.

Write posts of celebration in the LIII Forum, and start to ask general questions re: how to best to start preparation for that last hurdle (e.g., when should I start studying, is Schweser any good for Level 3, which book should I read first).

#L3ersCanHelp

Will spend time at Lan Kwai Fong if I pass…18 days to go

Monte Christo #2 + Jack Daniels on the rocks.

Will have a nice dinner with babe, and consume so much alcohol… And if I fail, which i doubt, I’ll just be sober, take alcohol still and reflect on what when wrong the following day…

Alcohol & Smoke

Anyone from Toronto?

I have a 2.5 week vacation in Euro land. Leaving the 28th so it could be a really good vacation or I may just jump out of the plane if I fail.

I think I have a decent chance of passing, but not thinking that way.

I know what I will do if I fail (take 3-4 months truly off CFA before re-registering).

If I pass … will find something in the moment. Most likely will start tame and end in a coma on a Newfoundland barge. As is tradition.

For Level I i bought myself a $1000 Brooks Brothers Suit

For Level II i am going to get a triathlon bike

For Level III i am getting a Tesla. i was not sure how that was going to happen, but then out came the model III. i can definitely swing that.

gotta have goals