Almost a week to go!

This may be the time to afford the exam some thought, maybe 10 seconds a day! Because quesera sera

Is it necessary to create a new topic for each intermediary deadlines - one month to go / three weeks to go / one week to go … :smiling_imp:

Now that we’re a week away and I sit here and think about how prepared I was this year and how I felt after the exam, its really gonna piss me off if I didn’t pass

Be honest, we’re all thinking about this everyday.

Row on [whatever happens]…

one week gents

Goodluck to my fellow South African comrades in this thread :slight_smile:

If we haven’t been told that they think we cheated by now we’re all good right? I’m super paranoid this year for some reason since I spent close to 900 hours studying.

Holy cross! How did you calculate that?

Did you really? Like you logged those hours?

[/quote]

Did you really? Like you logged those hours?

[/quote]

Yes sir. I started September 1st and went straight to June 2nd till 5pm. Didn’t skip one beat.

If that’s true, I don’t understand how someone could be nervous lol.

I cant make up my mind. One day I am positive I passed, and the next I am positive I failed. I have about 8 questions I am sure that I got wrong, but can’t really think of any others.

The morning was a slam dunk - and the afternoon was a little trickier.

That’s exactly how I’m feeling. I have 6-7 that I know for sure I got wrong, and 1 that I know I got right by mistake. I’m already telling my family and friends to not ask me how I did next Tuesday. Last thing I want is 25 texts immediately after finding out that I failed.

If MPS ends up being 70%, that means you could afford to get up to 36/120 wrong. That’s got to be encouraging right?

Im pretty positive that I passed, but my irrational mind tells me that I failed. It’s just who I am as a person.

everyone knows my story by now: Band 9 2016 guy high 50s low 60s mock

mid 60s to mid 70s mocks this time around. hoping for the best. frankly, didnt study harder this year, just studied better. studied hard both years.

if i fail, im not doing a 3rd. good luck ALL!!!

I wasn’t stressed now that i logged in AF i’m stressed ^^

I know i failed but in bottom of my heart i have hope, i don’t know how i will react, suprised or not, in both scenario

I’m stressing out too. I felt pretty comfortable on exam day, and there are not too many questions that I felt like I knew absolutely nothing about. I’ll be pretty salty if I failed though. Not sure if I will try again if I failed…