Results Day

I figured it’d be good to have one forum topic where we can post our results and celebrate or commiserate. Now that it’s results day I’m relatively calm. It is what it is and I have a test in June 2018 that I need to study for, and I’ve learned enough this past year to make me happy with the process. Good luck to everyone, pass or fail…

lol i haven’t been nervous throughout this entire process until now

Good luck guys, don’t worry too much we can’t change our result anyways, so just relax and pray for good. :slight_smile:

Yeah actually even praying wont work now its printed … Its whats inside the box and how we react after seeing it

Yeah actually even praying wont work now its printed … Its whats inside the box and how we react after seeing it

Good prayer moving terabites :slight_smile:

It can easily change fail to pass… Joking. Very nervous.

Hahaha wishful thinking. Keep calm and deep breathe.

Best of luck to one and all.

Colleagues, why can’t you just relax? The outcome is much the same: if you pass, you’ll have to dive into the level iii which is a deathmatch. Vice versa, if you fail, you will have to immerse yourself to the level ii which is a bit easier.

Anyway, there’s another die hard year ahead, so what’s the point for anxiety?

Good Luck Fellas! Reminds me of my days. Last few hours before an email with subject “Your CFA Exam Result” lands in ur inbox are never easy. Just calm your nerves. If you worked hard and did reasonable on the exam. You should pass!

Good luck <3

Good luck folks :+1:

Good luck to everyone

i keep telling myself that they hold back the results for the people who passed by first distributing the ones that failed…i hope, fml wth is taking so long

I got my level 1 results at 10:06 am EST last year. Not expecting anything earlier than that.

47% pass level 2 June 2017

43% for level 1

anyone got l2 results?

I must have refreshed my Gmail page 1000 times, I’v disconnected my internet and reconnectied it. im tripping out ppl!

relax.

https://twitter.com/CFAinstitute/status/889851950417805313

We are sending results emails in waves throughout the day. Please continue checking your email.

why in waves … stone age