Failed closer to MPS

Got greater than 70 in equity/Corp fin/eco and between 50-70 in all others ( quant closer to 70, port closer to 50, rest somewhere between)… still failed, though I have seen ppl with even lower than 50 in 1/2 subjects passing. Trying to figure what cud hv gone wrong

N any thoughts on fxd Inc, I was dead sure of getting 70+, but stuck between 50-70

You can do the calculations to estimate your overall score. For example, if equity is worth 20% of the test, and you think you scored 83%, then you got 20 pts. Then add them up and see if you go reasonable under MPS or over MPS.

If you show me your detailed scores, I can calculate the approximate score for you.

Detailed score as in result from Cfa or just the scores that I got

N by the way do you or any one else found traps in FI, it was a shocker for me to get between 50-70 when I was dead sure of good score in that subject

Yes the screenshot of your CFA scoresheet.

Yes there were traps everywhere but I don’t remember FI having that many.

Both the pages of your Result from CFA Institute. I also thought I got all correct in FI but still got 3 wrong as per my result.

Sorry this is an elementary ques, but didn’t find any option to attach or share screen shot.

i remember FI being completely clean and straightforward actually. Can’t recall any tricks. FRA, on the other hand…

Even though I maxed out fixed income, I’d like to think that there were 2-3 questions which really needed you to recall a certain concept from the curriculum.

May b I missed out sth or I was supremely confident in FI and overlooked finer points hidden in ques

You can share a screenshot by hitting the image icon and then posting a URL of the image, which you can host at an image hosting site such as https://postimages.org/

Deleted

I have you at 78 out of 120, which is pretty much 1 pt below MPS.

So MPS was 79?

I believe so, based on my research and qualitative analysis for the score sheets for this year.

Thank you for all help

So will retaliation help?

N one more ques- I saw u referred Wiley, is it worth while or at least there q bank is gud?

Pls read retabulation in place of retailation