Candidate Survey

I haven’t seen this in a while…but lets get a feel who is on the board and to give everyone a break here. Feel free to answer the following: Age Where you Live Type of Firm you Work for: Are you a LII first timer? Married/Single—and if you are Married how supportive is your spouse? I will start Age 34 Rockville, MD Wirehouse Brokerage Yes Married, with a baby due in October…and my wife is very supportive.

25 Vancouver, BC (Prefer not to answer - the finance world is small here) Yes Living w/girlfriend - as supportive as can be expected

25 New York (not NYC though) Buyside Asset mgt ~20bil aum First time and only time hopefully Not married - currently dating the Schweser sextuplets. They are a real bunch of b*tches.

25 Boston Buyside Asset Management and Custodian Yes first time and hopefully last time Not married.

27 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Sell Side Equity Research Not Married

26 New York City Software Professional / IT First Time Single

ahmadmaghfur Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 27 > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Sell Side Equity Research > Not Married FIRST TIME AND LAST HOPEFULLY

24 Atlanta, GA operations first time not married, but gf is supportive

23 Evansville, IN Acquisitions Analyst First time not Married

23 Geller & Co. Compensation analyst single …oh and first timer

33 state pension first time married - my wife is in PhD, she’s telling me not bothering her…

42 Southern Connecticut Investment Management co., Trader First time on Level II Married, three Children who want me home, everyone cheering for me to finish each in one try. Very supportive!!!

cfano1 Wrote: > married - my wife is in PhD, she’s telling me not > bothering her… that’s hilarious!

23 Chicago Research First timer Single My god my profile is boring…

I don’t know phBOOM, i was 23 and single in Chicago and it was hardly boring!!!

good trend that everyone is a first timer…we should run a regression analysis to analyze the effect of analystforum participation on passing the CFA Level 2 exam…then run a AR(1) model

22 Waterloo, ON Research First Timer Living w/ Girlfriend: not as supportive as I’d like

22 Russia automotive producer First time Single

22 Mississauga, ON Asset Liability Management First Timer Long distance - woohoo :smiley:

29 North Wales, UK Fund of Funds First Time Married- wife wonderful. Girlfriend not so cool…