Time Off

I know it has been brough up before, but how much time are you planning on taking off of work the week(s) before the exam? I am striving for 2 weeks, but probably just 1

probably try for one week, but will prob only get 3 days

3 days.

i havent been stuidying at all till now so i plan to take three weeks off…but since i am on probabtion it is not confirm…i might just end up taking 2weeks off…a lot depends on my boss.

I’m hoping for a week.

I think 5 days but I have to work the Thursday and Friday before the Sunday exam

I took the whole week off last year. The most productive day was when I shot my best score yet at Country Club of Darien. Nonetheless, I will not be working that week again this year.

HA! Love your humour Plyon…have you started a job search yet?

Plyon, I’m right nearby and play at Wee Burn. Definitely need a good round in the middle of a week of study hell!

2.5 days

My bank gives me one week for free. I’ll spend another 2 weeks from my vacations 3 in total

Taking two Fridays off in May for classes. cranking 3 hours a day during the week at night and all Saturday’s Taking Memorial Day Weekend off (going on a trip to rest before the final cram begins). Taking off the week before.

zildjianlm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Plyon, I’m right nearby and play at Wee Burn. > Definitely need a good round in the middle of a > week of study hell! I’m not a member but I do remember that round as being particularly satisfying because I had pretty much locked up my studying. If you need a playing partner I’m available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. cfabermy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HA! Love your humour Plyon…have you started a > job search yet? A bit… not going full bore quite yet, but spending a couple days a week making contacts and sharpening my resume – had a couple of interviews so far so I guess I’m making some progress.

is anyone NOT taking time off? these days if people take time off when they return there might not be a job waiting for them…

i’ll probably take half day on Friday before the exam.

can only do 2 days

one week here.

Fancy a game sunday plyon?

I hope I don’t have to come into work the day of the exam.

you guys are all so funny. I am going to try to get 1.5 weeks off before the exam.