3peaters

Anyone on this forum doing L2 for a third time???

Yup :frowning:

8th here.

^^ if that’s not a joke…I’m going to be very freaked out!

Hate to admit it. Totally unprepared first time, close last time, pass this time.

not yet, post this next year

No way storko, you got it this year.

its going to take some luck… good news is im going back to skool

what are you guys doing differently this year. yeah, it’s kind of an annoying question. but would be helpful.

just going over the sections i did not do so well on. trying to put more time into studying (not going so well). leaving a month for review and practice exams.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what are you guys doing differently this year. > yeah, it’s kind of an annoying question. but > would be helpful. yeah…that’s basically what I was getting at…not meant to make ya’ll feel bad about it… i’m a repeater…2nd time… and I just don’t feel any more confident this year, than I did last year…so hoping I won’t still be around this forum in 09!!

Who the hell passes this thing? Mumu you answer every hard question posted on here. Are there some type of Super-Lurkers that dominate the exam yet hide in the shadows the whole time?

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what are you guys doing differently this year. > yeah, it’s kind of an annoying question. but > would be helpful. I am studying harder and doing more q bank questions. Not an annoying question at all. One of the few I can answer off the top of my head.

i’m a repeater. i hope to god that i don’t join the 3-peat club last year i was very confident going into the exam… then those damn PM questions… this year i’m taking it easy big time. i studied so much last year that this year, although i forgot some, i have a fair amount retained. so i just study a few hours per day but not everyday. last year i studied probably 30+ hours per week from feb to april and then more for the month of may.

I should be twice as motivated to pass this exam, but I just can’t seem to get going…

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who the hell passes this thing? Mumu you answer > every hard question posted on here. > > Are there some type of Super-Lurkers that dominate > the exam yet hide in the shadows the whole time? disagree…I pick the ones I know and answer those…you’ll never see me answering derivates pm quant etc…those are my weaker areas… nevertheless…hoping to pass it this time…cannot imagine doing this a third time…just cannot!!..NOT AN OPTION :frowning:

For repeaters, what scores were you making on qbank questions?

mumu you have to know a bit of everything not just focusing on hte big topics. What if you have a difficult question on equity? At least you can pick some points from the other subjects I mean derivatives, port mgt etc. Do you agree?

i dont think pass rate on exam and question bank are positively correlated

yeah…will get to it wonder 2008…i don’t not know the otherrs at all…just need to feel confident about the ones I do :)…builds the esteem to work on the tougher topics