Today I accepted a new job offer...

… and yesterday I turned forty, and tomorrow I will finish my summer classes to complete my undergraduate degree. It’s been a big week for me.

Congrats about the job and happy birthday! I’m absolutely certain that you will be a fine asset to your new company. Turning 40 is a mindbender though…

Congrats on a great week.

congrats on the job plyon. Is the job in NY?

congrats man, looks like everythings working out

Not in NY… that’s a bit of a bummer. There have been a few opportunities, but all of them require me to move. At least these guys have put together a decent relocation package for me. Not the end of the world. I’ve been working like a dog to get my house ready for the market however.

congrats plyon. didn’t you just buy that house? or maybe it was just that you were working on it the whole time you were studying… anyhow. i’m glad things turned out for you. i knew it would. i also know you did well on the test. not a bad year. not bad at all.

Congrats and happy birthday, Plyon.

sounds like things are looking up. well done and best of luck in your new endeavours

Congratulations plyon. It wasn’t the job in Pittsburgh was it?

Congratulations, plyon! There has been a lot going on in your life lately and I’m glad things are working out for you.

Congrats! You’re in Darien, right? We’re trying to get back there, and I’ve been interviewing in CT and NYC. Maybe your house is in our ballpark?

Congrats. So are you moving to PA?

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congratulations plyon. > > It wasn’t the job in Pittsburgh was it? cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats. So are you moving to PA? Yep… Looks like I’m going to Pittsburgh after all.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats! > > You’re in Darien, right? We’re trying to get back > there, and I’ve been interviewing in CT and NYC. > Maybe your house is in our ballpark? Asking $2.25mm. Is that the right stadium?

dudes, smarshy back in ny possibly, looks like a hangout is in order.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Congratulations plyon. > > > > It wasn’t the job in Pittsburgh was it? > > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Congrats. So are you moving to PA? > > > Yep… Looks like I’m going to Pittsburgh after > all. Let me know when you are coming to town. Maybe we can grab a drink sometime.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Congratulations plyon. > > > > It wasn’t the job in Pittsburgh was it? > > cfaboston28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Congrats. So are you moving to PA? > > > Yep… Looks like I’m going to Pittsburgh after > all. Pittsburgh is a pretty nicce place - I used to go out there to visit a bud at U of Pitt all the time, drink wine and talk about economics. It’s a fun city.

Oh… and to top off my hat trick of last week… yesterday I accepted an offer on my house before we even listed the thing. We will show a profit over adjusted cost basis for a four month house flip in the worst real esate market in two decades. Quite honestly this might be the most astonishing part of my whole epic.

Could you buy me a lottery ticket please mate?