Anyone not feeling good about this??

So we have heard from all the people who are scoring north of >90%…Anybody else besides me still rolling in the high 50’s low 60’s??

Lots of people, but that’s where I was scoring for Level I and I smoked it - keep chugging along, and good luck.

I am in the mid 60s. I dont think I am as tensed as I was earlier though. In the worst case scenario - I will have to take this again. Just wont study from CFAI books again.

i work with 2 guys taking L2- one is scoring mid 50’s, the other guy mid 60’s. this forum definitely has a bias. you definitely have a good shot. i was a band 10 last year and i think my sample CFAI exam scores were something like 56, 50 (sample 2 last year was impossible though- way harder than any this year), and maybe a 67 or so. my mocks were high 60’s/low 70’s. give it your all- it’ll happen for you.

scoring 55,66,70, 60’s etc… Same as L1 at this stage, plenty of time left. stay strong and focused and relaxed.

I was feeling good at the beginning of the week. Then I took the book 7 exams 2 & 3 and they totally shot my confidence.

i feel fantastic

readytopass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i feel fantastic +1, I’m ready to tame this beast. Bring it!!!

I’m ready to smoke this fool. Mind like water.

come on man… consistently scored high 50’s low 60’s in schwesers this past month… You gotta feel comfortable knowing what you know, or youre not going to pass… dont second guess, if you prepared enough you will pass

i scored last year 43% on a sample and was failure band 10. so everybody that is scoring at least over 50% should have a shot at it. also remember that we have 3 instead of 4 answers.

im with you on the low end. Qbank i’m at 64% Schweser P1 AM: 50ish Schweser P1 PM: 50ish Schweser P2 AM: 66% Schweser P2 PM: 60% I feel like i don’t stand a chance. For level 1, i was consistently 70% going in. Right now, i’m just reading barthezz’s post, over and over again. :stuck_out_tongue:

what post are we talking about?

haha i guess I know what I know at this point. I just don’t have the confidence I had for Level I, and the thought of redoing this next memorial day weekend makes me sick

Schweser I- 76 Schweser II- 75 Schweser III-67 CFA sample I- 80 CFA sampleII- 66 CFA sample III=63 CFA Mock AM-72 CFA Mock PM-69 The way I look @ it is the more you miss the more you learn. I would rather be making stupid mistakes on the practices than on the exam. Be confident and feel comfortable you will not make the same mistakes twice. This exam is much more about being cool, calm and collected than knowing all the material. Don’t be a overcommitted underacheiver!! PS–CFA is much more tricky then the Schweser will be

"This exam is much more about being cool, calm and collected than knowing all the material. Don’t be a overcommitted underacheiver!! " My friend, you and I must be brothas from anotha motha. Been saying this for a while - would rather show up confident with no clue than scared and knowing all the info.

I just want to get this over with. My AM and PM scores were both 77 and my qbank after 2,000 questions is 80%… Bring it!

barthezz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- also remember > that we have 3 instead of 4 answers. That’s why I’ve been scoring low 60s. Have been wasting time searching for that 4th choice…

oops haven’t done any exams yet. still doing eoc questions.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > "This exam is much more about being cool, calm and > collected than knowing all the material. Don’t be > a overcommitted underacheiver!! " > > My friend, you and I must be brothas from anotha > motha. > > Been saying this for a while - would rather show > up confident with no clue than scared and knowing > all the info. So true, however knowledge of the material does help with confidence. But it’s true, you don’t need to know as much as you think you do. Many problems you can figure out if you apply your common sense and not freak out if you don’t remember some formula.