Let me go easy...

Seems appropriate to also say my fare-thee-wells to this forum and it’s fantastic collection of diverse persons. I doubt I have any constructive posts to make at this point… I feel like I left it all out on the field. I sincerely thank everyone who gave a darn throughout this ordeal and everyone who just read and got something from our discussions. (taking my cue from Smarshy…) plyon, CFA

Later Pylon. Best of luck.

good work, guys… i should exit soon too

Good luck Pylon, I guess your wife would be really happy:) I am one of the read-benefit people, need to express my thanks before you go

Later Westbruin. This feels like the end of a movie, I can almost hear the CFAI theme song playing… It’s kind of sad seeing everyone go after all the teamwork AF has thrown down over the past couple years.

What once was, no more… Before you guys depart, let me know how to get to level 4. Thats where you guys going right?

phBOOM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What once was, no more… > > Before you guys depart, let me know how to get to > level 4. Thats where you guys going right? Yeah, I’ll see you on the L4 forum. I’m not sure why they call it “hook Up”

mcleod81, you truly earned your title as the best poster here! and you helped me alot, so thank you very much…anyway, i’m all teared up now, but i am serious. there’s a bunch of elements here that i will miss… i had a very empty feeling after finishing the final exam. like my life had been dedicated to it for months. definitely no emptiness when i hit the button and passed. complete relief/euphoria.

Yes, this does feel like the end of an era. I’ll sure miss the late night roll calls and slouiscar’s real american hero songs.

Anytime westbruin, I’m glad I could help. We have had a really great crew here on AF all the way back to L1. I think it especially picked up starting last year for L2. I think the teamwork here has been a major reason why we had a MUCH higher pass rate on AF for L3, and even L2 compared to the averages over the past 2 years.

Plyon - You are the man!

take it easy, plyon. i always appreciated your input and ability to knock some reality into us when we got a little whacky in here.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This feels like the end of a movie, I can almost > hear the CFAI theme song playing… It’s kind of > sad seeing everyone go after all the teamwork AF > has thrown down over the past couple years. I told my wife that last night! It feels like the end of Stand by Me, It, The Breakfast Club, or any of the many movies where a group of people join together for an insurmountable task and at the end have to go their separate ways (Maybe Inglorious Basterds will fall into this category). As an INTJ (rolls eyes) my wife always tells me that I have no emotions, but watching all my CFA brethren embark on their own adventures is really saddening. I’m glad most of us cleared and I don’t want to go through it again, but I’m going to miss the time we had together battling the evil force that was the CFA Curriculum. Plyon, you were one of the big hitters on this forum. I know you will succeed in any challenges that life throws your way.

westbruin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > good work, guys… i should exit soon too Not sure if this is your exit or an announcement of the imminent, but in case it’s the former thank you for your contributions and good luck in you endeavors. You will be missed.

Goodbye from AF plyon, but see you on Sunday for steaks. : )

Good luck Plyon. You absolutely crushed CFA. All the best for your future with those new letters after your name.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Later Westbruin. > > This feels like the end of a movie, I can almost > hear the CFAI theme song playing… What is the CFAI theme song? This thread should get interesting. If the CFA program were a movie, what song would play during the credits? “Bang your Head” by Quiet Riot?

Hats off to you.

Pinto11 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McLeod81 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Later Westbruin. > > > > This feels like the end of a movie, I can > almost > > hear the CFAI theme song playing… > > What is the CFAI theme song? This thread should > get interesting. If the CFA program were a movie, > what song would play during the credits? “Bang > your Head” by Quiet Riot? If the movie ended with the cast of characters going their separate ways I think a slow tempo would be more appropriate. I vote for the second movement of Bach’s Double Violin Concerto.

good bye, plyon. too bad we don’t have Level IV to tackle :slight_smile: