Practice exams score tracker

Lets track the score here Volume 1 1AM - 60% ( Didn’t know the formula for couple of problems) Volume 2 1AM - 72% 1PM - 70%

Volume 1 1AM- 70% (taking average of a 67-73 Range i gave myself) 1PM- 72%

V1 1AM - 70% (I was poor on IPS stuffs … others not too bad) 1PM - 75% (felt like too basic …) need to work harder over the next 8 weekends!

V1 1AM 57% 1PM 65% I felt pretty good considering it was my first practice exam. Then I went to AF and got humbled.

What??? I am nowhere near ready to be taking practice exams.

Volume 1 1AM - 60% ( Didn’t know the formula for couple of problems) 1PM - 73% Volume 2 1AM - 72% 1PM - 70%

Those are some pretty good scores this far out

I’ll be back to this thread in at LEAST a month with my scores. Still have 3 study sessions and a sh!tload of EOCs to go. Stop making me look bad!!

What should we make of Exam 1 AM… it seemed to be just a lot of “do you agree with this statement or not, and if you do not then explain why” is that what the actual exam is like? there were hardly any calcuations

You guys are insane. I’m with DC Z and will see you back in a couple of weeks.

ditto the DC/GM theme. I’d be lucky to start my practice exams by May 8th weekend. anyone posting a 70 right now- shame on you if you can’t kick my &ss on test day.

Ditto the DC/GM/bannisja theme. 1st test planned in mid May.

pupdag82, ndzhai: can you guys tell me - where are you getting the practise exam from? I am in book-4 and not quite ready yet. When I am ready, at least I will know - where to get practise exam from? Thanks

schweser has provided 2 books for exams with the essential package

WTF…I have just finished book one (minus ethics). I guess I better hurry :frowning:

Ouch… took Volume 1 exam 1… AM 31% PM 46% Ugly! Plenty of room for improvement!

AM 63% PM 72% Got killed on IPS stuff in AM. The rest of it seemed really basic though. Just a lot of agree/disagree sections. There was hardly any calculations on it. Is this how it normally is?

I think normally vol1 is quite simple and difficulties increase from exam 1 to 3 I used to hit 80% for vol1 when preparing for lvl2 vol2 is insane (I am struggling with this now …) and the real exam normally is vol1 < real < vol2 ps. bluedragon, the practical comes with Schweser

Took Volume 2, Exam 1 PM yesterday. Scored 75%. This was the first Volume 2 exam I took… all things considered it seemed easier than the Volume 2 exams I was used to from Level 1 and 2… anyone else take any of these yet and feel similar?

I found volume 1 is harder than volume 2 this year.