Practice exams score tracker

I’m having a tough time figuring out how to score myself on the AM. I just have no clue if my answer is good enough, vs. the guideline answer. Very annoying, as I really don’t have a great feel for my progress.

I am on the same stage Jut.

Are these schweset practice exam scores?

yes

For any retakers, how do the Schweser practice exams compare to the real deal? Hopefully they’re more comparable than the CFAI EOC questions, which I’m finding to be ambiguous as hell and more of a time drain than anything. Midway through my second go-round of Schweser and midway through my first go-round of CFAI (have done all the questions I’ve come across so far), and I’m thinking my time might be better spent ditching the CFAI books and starting on practice exams. Would love feedback from any retakers.

v.1 AM - 66% v.1 PM - 67% At least I am consistent…still a long ways to go though… Best, TheChad

Volume 1 1AM - 60% ( Didn’t know the formulas for couple of problems) 1PM - 73% 2AM - 67% (Apfil 17th) 2PM - 75% (april 17th 3AM - This weekend may be? Volume 2 1AM - 72% (March 30th) 1PM - 70% (March 30th) 2AM - 58% (March31st) 2PM - 63% (April1st) 3AM - 63% (April 8th) 3PM - 72% (April 8th) I have also done 3-4 past CFAI exams and scores are between 55-65%. Finding it hard to improve score in AM section. 2009 CFAI + Mock - Last week of May Sample tests - Mid May

Vol 1: 1AM: 3/24/2010 64% 1PM: 3/24/2010 82% 2AM: 3/20/2010 60% 2PM: 3/20/2010 78% 3AM: 3/21/2010 76% 3PM: 3/21/2010 78% Vol2: 1AM: 3/16/2010 75% 1PM: 3/16/2010 61% 2AM: 3/17/2010; 69% 2PM: 3/17/2010; 60% 3AM: 3/18/2010 67% 3PM: 3/18/2010 71% CFAI Sample: 3/24/2010; 66% Looking back, March is my most productive month! Work has been really busy this month, and won’t expect to study too much at all. :frowning:

Vol 1 AM: 63% PM: 72% Vol 2 AM:72% PM: 75% It seems like there is not much consistency in Schweser’s answers for the Am section. I really cannot imagine that some of the actual questions on CFA will be that straight forward as they are on these exams.

Vol 1 Exam 1 AM: 63% PM: 72% Vol 2 Exam 1 AM:72% PM: 75% It seems like there is not much consistency in Schweser’s answers for the Am section. I really cannot imagine that some of the actual questions on CFA will be that straight forward as they are on these exams.

anyone have an answer to skillionaire’s question?

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For any retakers, how do the Schweser practice > exams compare to the real deal? Hopefully they’re > more comparable than the CFAI EOC questions, which > I’m finding to be ambiguous as hell and more of a > time drain than anything. > > Midway through my second go-round of Schweser and > midway through my first go-round of CFAI (have > done all the questions I’ve come across so far), > and I’m thinking my time might be better spent > ditching the CFAI books and starting on practice > exams. > > Would love feedback from any retakers. I am taking level 3 first time but I believe it is better to start tests and learn from your mistakes instead of reading books. Just do CFAI past exam and schweser AM exam - you will see the difference that CFAI is harder than schweser and their expectations from your answer.

Volume 1 3PM - 72% Need to work on currency stuff. Killing me over and over

Volume 1 3AM - 61% Volume 1 3PM - 72%

Just did 1AM, having difficult scoring. I mean, how did you guys score yourself? follow the sample score in notes answer, I find it suspicious, or is that the real philosophy with CFA committee? But basically I only got one full questions right I think ,and 3-4 with about half right, and the rest, directional incorrect. So my score would likely fall below 50% for sure.

schweser has given the partial score strategies. Not sure about CFAI way though

Volume 1, Exam 1 AM 59% PM 63% I actually found the PM tougher - but really screwed up a few things big time in the AM…

You gotta love the schweser exams and the stories they come up with… Volume 1 Exam 2 PM question 2… one dude is dropping a duece and getting insider info… another dude shows up to a party blitzed out of his mind trying to bang all the chicks in the office… i wish exam day had questions like this to at least lighten the mood a little bit…

Volume 1 Exam 2 AM - 70% PM - 82% afternoon seemed pretty straight forward, but there were still questions that i did not have that much conviction on when answering… still lots of work to do…

Well, I just realized that I took Volume 2 exam 1 when I meant to be taking Volume 1! I never touched Vol 2 for Level I or II. Aren’t these supposed to be absurdly difficult? I sure hope that’s the case… Vol 2 exam 1 AM 66% PM 60%