Working experience approved

My working experience has been approved. However, my application status shows that it is still under review by Society and says 42 Decision Days Remaining. Is it mean my application is under review by my local society? What is going on actually? What do i need to do next? Please help.

Mine says 24 days. I’m still waiting. I think after the locl society approves it, you pay your memebership fees " Activate Membership" and once that is done, you get an email stating you can now use the CFA letters. I believe the local societies meet once a month , mine went from 44 days to 24 so I assume I missed the September meeting and hopefully I will get approved soon for the October meeting. I dont know the specifics if the local society can reject it or not, I was under the impression that once the cfa society approved your work experience, the local society cant reject it ??

thx for your advise.

I got my experience approved today too. Congratulations! I have 44 days remaining for my local society to give me the all clear. I think we just sit tight and wait to be asked to pay.

Carson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got my experience approved today too. > Congratulations! > > I have 44 days remaining for my local society to > give me the all clear. I think we just sit tight > and wait to be asked to pay. congrats! for how longtime have you waited for it to be approved? thanks! M.

Mine went 45 days and then just auto approved like a day or two later (for local society).

ditech called, your loan was approved!

malek_bg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Carson Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I got my experience approved today too. > > Congratulations! > > > > I have 44 days remaining for my local society > to > > give me the all clear. I think we just sit > tight > > and wait to be asked to pay. > > > > congrats! > > for how longtime have you waited for it to be > approved? > > thanks! > M. Hi. In the end I got my experience approved by the CFA in a couple of days. That was after having to ring up and cancel two earlier applications, however. In all, it took me about a month to get approval after my sponsors had submitted.

Congrats, Carson! I’m still waiting the approval from local society…sigh

finally approved by local society and paid all fee required…fantastic!!! u571, CFA

I got approved by local soceity too and paid the CFA $275 dues and the $80 for my local soceity and also the one time joining fee (500 Hkd)…now whats’ next? Am I allowed to call myself a CFA now? :\ I’m a bit confused about the whole chartership logistic to be honest…

BananaCo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got approved by local soceity too and paid the > CFA $275 dues and the $80 for my local soceity and > also the one time joining fee (500 Hkd)…now > whats’ next? > > Am I allowed to call myself a CFA now? :\ I’m a > bit confused about the whole chartership logistic > to be honest… Yes. Once you’ve paid your fees, you can put the letters after your name. My local society had a $125 annual fee but no joining fee. I wonder how much they differ around theworld.

Does anyone know when the BSAS (Boston Society) meets?

Or CFA Vancouver?

Carson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BananaCo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I got approved by local soceity too and paid > the > > CFA $275 dues and the $80 for my local soceity > and > > also the one time joining fee (500 Hkd)…now > > whats’ next? > > > > Am I allowed to call myself a CFA now? :\ I’m > a > > bit confused about the whole chartership > logistic > > to be honest… > > > Yes. Once you’ve paid your fees, you can put the > letters after your name. > > My local society had a $125 annual fee but no > joining fee. I wonder how much they differ around > theworld. $50 USD for Melbourne local society

I started with 44 days and now down to 12 for local society , Toronto. Soooo I hope they meet Mid-october since its the only logical thing that makes sense since it seems I just missed the mid-september meeting. What fees can I expect for regular memebership with CFAI and Toronto ?

I have submitted mine, and it only states the day I have submitted it on, ie Sept 29th. It also states my status as Work Experience Review. This is normal I guess?

Toronto society meets today and emails should go out right after…not sure what time that will be though

Just paid $275 for CFAI memebership and $111.50 for Toronto CFA society -How long until I get email with confirmation I can use CFA? - When do I get the actual Charter ? - Will I be invited for upcoming dinner for presentation? - Which of these fees is the annual fee and how often does it get charged?

I just got the email saying membership has been approved and “, CFA” has been added to my name on the CFAI website. Charter presentation is Jan 11