Workout night

Nap now, workout, sleep. I resume at 5am tomorrow. Crush it tonight, team. I need rest.

Yessir. Walking the dog as I write this. In the rain. They said 10% chance and I’m getting rained on. Gearing up for a massive nose in book weekend. I believe this week and next week are the most crucial weeks all year. Kats across the globe are getting ready. Imagine the intro to Bloodsport where they show them training all over the world. That is basically us (dibs on Paco). It’s a curved exam so remember it’s battle. It’s Global Thermonuclear War like in Wargames with Matthew Broderick. Make every hour count. Ride or Die. Sleep when your dead. My golf game is suffering. And all of those other postcards they sent.

I am pleased that I didn’t say “fack it” this time around when it came to working out. I have been working out 3X’s a week for the last few months, 2X’s in the last month. Probably work out 2-3 before the test.

P90x for my fat a$$ beginning June 6 BRING IT!!

I haven’t been to the gym in like a month, completely fell off it. Was up to 290 incline, pretty sure i would end up under the bar suffocating if i try that now… CFA is bad for your health.

290 incline makes you the strongest cfa candidate ever will you ‘chalk up’ before the morning essay portion of the exam? i might wrap my knees before, still mulling it over

20lbs above weight, the coffee n sugary snack plus lack of excercise just piles on…come june 5th im back on the comeback trail to reclaiming my life

mcap i could only do it once, and actually i lied it was like 275 or 280 now that i think about it. My long term goal was 315, just once!

mcap11 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > P90x for my fat a$$ beginning June 6 > > BRING IT!! Let me know if you still want to continue after 2 weeks of P90x.

markCFAIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t been to the gym in like a month, > completely fell off it. Was up to 290 incline, > pretty sure i would end up under the bar > suffocating if i try that now… > > CFA is bad for your health. i was up to 291

http://i.imgur.com/2muUu.jpg

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://i.imgur.com/2muUu.jpg number 9 with bbq sauce plz

builders Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > markCFAIL Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I haven’t been to the gym in like a month, > > completely fell off it. Was up to 290 incline, > > pretty sure i would end up under the bar > > suffocating if i try that now… > > > > CFA is bad for your health. > > i was up to 291 My dad can beat up your dad.

i did p90x last summer after Lv 2 and made it 60 days - dropped 15 lbs but it was HELL that guy is no joke

I’ve been getting to the gym at lunch, but you only have like half an hour of gym time. I just do it to keep from falling asleep in the afternoon. My legs are shot though- my knees from sitting down all day, and I screwed up both ankles in my soccer league. I ‘plan’ on getting in great shape after the exam, but chances are that’ll only happen once the bar patio’s close for the summer.

I don’t get how studying prevents you from working out? You can’t spare 30 minutes to go for a run or lift? I need that release and still try to get in a workout 5 times a week even if its condensed.

I let myself go during level II and committed to staying healthy this time around. Can’t say it’s helping my atttitude, but it sure feels good to be in shape.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t get how studying prevents you from working > out? You can’t spare 30 minutes to go for a run or > lift? I need that release and still try to get in > a workout 5 times a week even if its condensed. Forreal, I do 20 minutes on the treadmill and 20 on the bike while reading the Schweser Quicksheet. It can be done.

Training to run JPM 5k on June 2nd…should recover before June 4th AM

i will sleep and workout when im dead