so what was your pick?

for the pm session, what did you guys do with the unknown or not sure questions?

did you guys pick your favourite/lucky letter, roll your pencil or just balance the answers out??

i picked A because A is the only letter in my name XD

I actually counted all my answers and picked up letters such that there is equal probability for each A , B or C out of 60 questions… :stuck_out_tongue:

i just picked the answer that made most sense to me

Impressed you counted. But from my final cursory glance before I had to store my answer sheet inside the question booklet, I think I got roughly 33/33/33.

I was lucky enough not to have to blind guess - educated guesses were made of course. For my 8181 paper I found clusterings of 4-5 Bs in one place and 4-5 Cs in another. I checked those questions again - I don’t see any reason to change my answers (those were ones I’m pretty sure about in fact) so I guess the clusterings are probably coincidental (I’m hoping like mad they are now!).

Any blind guesses I have always used B as my go to since level I haha. I was able to narrow a few down to two choices this year and only had a couple guesses

I was all about NAIVE DIVERSIFICATION. I had an equal number of A, B and C? =P

I think end of day I had to guess on 5 during the PM. Most of which was in the latter half of the deck.

7171 here, but glad im not alone ,)

I usually choose that one and then chose the next craziest one. It eludes the dummy answer CFAI puts in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Only blind-guessed 1 answer for the entire PM - near the end - a calculation I had never practiced or even knew I had to know how to calculate…

Chose B, lol.

If you think the probability of “A, A, A” sequence is significantly different than “C, A, B” or “B, A, C” then I think you really need to re-consider your career path…

Which letter is assigned to the correct answer is irrelevant.

Gamblers Fallacy…

i had like an entire row of b’s. b is my goto when im guessing.

Positive (or negative) serial correlation, anybody?

I went for rolling average. indecision

Yea there were definitely some rows of b’s, maybe a c row also… 7171

I flipped my eraser.

maybe cfa has incorpated all those behavioral biases into the exams answers to see how we actually deal with them

Honestly, I was actually able to make it all the way through the PM section without having to do a blind guess. Not to say there weren’t answers that I didn’t know, but I was at least able to make solid educated guesses for the ones I wasn’t sure of. This is definitely unlike my L1 and L2 exams, so I’m happy about that. I stil got rocked though.

Same here. The sequence of B’s came before the C’s. I went over it too and didn’t change it.