Official June 2014 CFA LEVEL 3 Results Thread

Let the 1st reply to this post be the passing rate for Level 3…

Update: Well some people on here have what we call in Lebanon “A piece of garlic in their a******s” … which means they just couldn’t wait and left a post = > ruined it.

i hope you are right!

thx Bilal and Itera, two negatives yiled positive result! and good luck to those who are still waiting!

I passed

Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the June 2014 Level III CFA exam. 54% of candidates passed the June 2014 Level III CFA exam. Now that you have passed Level III, you must be a regular member of CFA Institute to be eligible for the award of the CFA charter. Log in now to verify your current membership status or complete the application process.

A summary of your exam result is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Kindly contact us if we can answer any questions about the CFA Program.

Essay

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% 1 Portfolio Management - Individual 20 * - - 2 Portfolio Management - Individual 19 * - - 3 Equity Investments 17 - * - 4 Economics 15 - - * 5 Portfolio Management - Institutional 16 - * - 6 Portfolio Management - Institutional 16 - - * 7 Fixed Income Investments 11 * - - 8 Portfolio Management - Asset Allocation 15 - * - 9 Portfolio Management - Risk Management 15 - - * 10 Portfolio Management - Monitor&Rebalance 19 - - * 11 Portfolio Management - Individual 17 - - *

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 * - - - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 18 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 36 - * - - Portfolio Management - Individual 18 - - * - Portfolio Management - Performance Eval. 18 * - - - Portfolio Management - Risk Management 18 - - *

^ Fail

^ Agreed.

Bump … Waiting for official pass rate.

In such threads, normally first results come in the second or 3rd page of the thread. Anxiety rules.

^^ True that.

Sometimes these threads make it look like the pass rate is 80%. Can we all commit to posting our results, pass or fail?

Nah I am surely not posting my results if I fail…will check this thread for a day and then kiss CFA goodbye forever.

I checked last year’s thread that it was very useful but could be more useful if people also include the feelings and how they did in the exams so that it can provide with more information for people to do analysis post exams.

haha. well if you don’t post anything, we’ll know you failed :wink: So support the rest of us failures and post it!

(Hope we all pass :D)

I am freaking out, my boss has ordered lunch from outside so hopefully will get an hour to relax my nerves and stop from spamming the forum : )

I am sneaking out of the office to have a long lunch with my best friend

hopefully time passes faster to get to 4 pm this way

by the way I went to an interview this morning in the new shoes I rewarded myself for CFA hardwok and the heels got stuck in the escalator steps in the metro…super embarassing especially when I had to bend over and pull them out in a short dress. thank god it was a woman behind me.

^ Look at the bright side, you guys have metro. We have a chocolate called metro nothing more.

3 hours 55 minutes 45 seconds

which style? I hope it didn’t rip the nice leather heels~

It’s jimmy choo 247 classic collection balck leather

the heels are fine , i checked , thanks. :slight_smile:

Short dress, Jimmy Choo heels, ok you got the job.

At this point more important for her may be getting the email with “Congratulations…” from CFAI

im definitely scrolling down and checking for "your band score is … " to see if it exists, if it does then the rest of the email is BS.