Official June 2014 CFA LEVEL 3 Results Thread

^ Hope for the best mate!

Imagine receiving an email stating that there will be a delay in disclosing results…

If this happens, let’s work together and crash their website lol

I think ill crash my head into the closest wall in case this happened.

Now this this is bad, folks out here have started asking ne about the results. Damn it man only someone who has passed through this knows the vulnerability of a candidate at this hour. My head of research said no matter whatever the results we know you are better than street. I don’t know anything of this. My mind is blank and I may do something to the next person who asks about my result.

Now this is bad, folks out here have started asking me about the results. Damn it man only someone who has passed through this knows the vulnerability of a CFA candidate at this hour. I am fed up of fake smile when someone asks my result. My head of research said a few moments back no matter whatever the results we know you are better than others. I don’t know anything of this. My mind is blank and I may do something to the next person who asks about my result.

tell them, the next one who asks me need to buy a round of drinks for the team after work

^ which part of mumbai you work

Hey marketsudent1, did you get the result? lol.

Anybody know if marketstudent1 passed?

^ Lol humour helps relax nerves. …next 2 hours is either gonna make or break. …

what an unproductive day!! Had a couple of meetings where I participated as a “group thinker”! :stuck_out_tongue:

Went to a corner of the office and as if I was in deep thinking/planning - I played candy crush on android. Then back to refreshing the AF page.

Just drank two pints for lunch … so back at my desk a little tipsy.

Leaving again at 2:45 for my “meeting”. Be lucky to last until 7pm at this rate pass or fail.

Cheers to all!

missinglink - i’m popping out for a few drinks with colleagues now, lol.

Where you based in the UK?

@marketstudent1 Did you pass?

By 1206 lunch and 2 pints - good effort!

Think I will leave at 1355 for an hour. Hopefully the result comes in soon after 2pm.

God I have always liked adrenaline rush by getting into all sort of complex situations in life. Even exam day gives an adrenaline rush taking me back to student’s life. But today hope this wait does not gives me a stroke or something. It’s either Pass or Fail. I hate waiting like this.

Not in UK today but mainland Europe - so lunch and two pints by 1:06pm :slight_smile:

1 hour 22 minutes 59 seconds

T-120!