"The exam questions are not designed to trick you or test you on rare exceptions"

Qoute, unqoute CFAI.  Then why the f*** do you design your questions like this:

A)  1st statement

B)  3rd statement

C)  2nd statement

Like serisouly.  Go f yourself.

There are those that say they can and those that say they can't and they are both usually right

You’ve made it this far, and you know what it takes to pass. Don’t be fooled by false promises and unrealistic claims. Schweser’s CFA® study packages give you the proven study tools and expert instruction you need to finish the job.

So very agree.

I felt that pain too when I saw that multiple times :(

Not that I agree with this tactic, but, they’re preparing you to be an analyst, I suppose they would like to be sure you’re paying attention.

yes, I can feel your anger.. 

Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and greatest weakness.

So the point is … you have to read the question and you have to read the answers?

Take a couple of seconds, read everything, and mark the correct answer.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

What’s even worse is instead of writing “Which of the following is Least Likely correct?”they sometimes write ” which of the following is Most Likely NOT correct

I pray that all the “tricks” on the exam were this easy to spot.

You should too.

There’s testing difficult concepts then there’s testing concepts difficultly.

There’s a reason why the pass rate is low.

I believe this won’t be the case in the actual exam as the answers will be ordered according to 1.) length in number of characters, 2.) alphanumerically sorted.