How Old are you? and How long in the program? How confident for The Exam? (just for fun)

Just curious as to what the median age of L3 Candidate is these days…and how long you been at the program, and how you feel about your preparation for the exam?

I am 35, took 7 years break between L2 and L3 and chances are re witting next year as did not prepare as much as I would like to, Just starting to do TT today and will start AM past exams tomorrow to see where I stand for this bad boy…

26, been in the program about 4 years now (repeated level 2), feeling like i have a 50% chance yay

Started with December 2015 Level 1. Feel weird about this test. I put in the effort required this far but it just feels so much different than the other two levels, maybe due to format or pressure that it’s the last one and I don’t want to retake this damn thing, but it’s messing with my head.

Started with December 2015 Level 1. Feel weird about this test. I put in the effort required this far but it just feels so much different than the other two levels, maybe due to format or pressure that it’s the last one and I don’t want to retake this damn thing, but it’s messing with my head.

Started L1 in Dec. 15. Then L2 Jun 17. Passed each on the first shot. This one I don’t feel good about. I didn’t do enough problems and thought the material was easier than it is while going through it. Realistically, though, my practice exam scores have been similar to where they were at this point for L2.

. Trying to 3-peat and never come back to this site.

Third year in the program. I passed the first two tests on my first attempts. I would put my chances for passing level 3 this year at about 54%.

4th year, had to take level 2 twice. Going to be cutting it close this year, using the fear of repeating as motivation for the final push.

1. First attempt at L3.

Left my job 2 months ago to study full-time. 70/30 confident about my chances at this time (hopefully I dont get a brainfart on exam day!). Will reward myself with a nice 2-month vacation after the exam before looking for a new job - probably because am moving to another country in 3 weeks!

1. First attempt and not so confident. Lost a lot of time in preparation due to exogenous shocks. I am scoring on the boundary in mocks, hopefully this last week will help me pull through.

24 - managed to get through L1 in June '15 and L2 in June '16.

I was feeling on edge but just did the 2014 past paper and scored a semi-decent 67%…really depends how the AM pans out on the day

1. First attempt at Level 3. Did Level 1 in June 15. and L2 in June 16.

I’m far away to feel confident, but I’m far away to feel bad either. We still have 1 week…

Two years in program. Started at Dec 2015.

I am 31 (or 32 , right on the exam day :D). Took Level 1 on 2015 and L2 on 2016 , First atempt on L3 , feeling like 50% chance to pass.

1. First attempt at L3. passed the first two level at first try although I prepared for each for about 3 month.

Left my job 3 months ago to study full-time. and now need to look for new job… sad

huge problem with AM in terms of timing… never finished one AM within allocated time… maybe bc i am not native English speaker…

1. Started with June 2015.

If exam was tomorrow, give myself 65% chance.

With the extra week of deliberately revising all the things at once, 75%.

28 - First attempt at level 3. Been in the program 2 years now. Confidence: 70% chance to pass

I started studying a few hours a week back in September. However, I’ve been staffed on a pretty insane job the last couple of months. So I’ve been waking up at 5am in the morning to find some time to study before work. I took two weeks off to prep for the exam. So far I feel very confident for the PM sessions. Historically, I’ve finished the level I & II exams with about an hour and a fifteen minutes left for each session. I was a little sad last year when they wouldn’t let you leave the PM session once you were finished with the exam :frowning:

AM session has me worried though as I barley finish the AM session in the required time allotment (Average about 5 minutes left for the AM session for each exam).

Wow. It seems I am early to the party.

Took LI back in 2011 and didn’t devote half of the time or effort required due to work-related travel.

Circled back to LI in Dec 2015, then LII in June 2016. Feeling about 70% right now, but with another full week of study, that should increase a touch.

Fourth year in the program. Took two attempts to get level 2. Did L1 June 2014, L2 both June 2015 & 2016. Wasnt feeling confident up until last week, started to score better in the mocks. Did AM 2014 yesterday got 65% which i feel good about. Is this score decent for the AM or should i be above 70 at this point?

Still have 2016 and 2017 full mock exams to do this weekend and next. Have next week off work to brush up on small things I keep messing up.