Another CFAI Survey again?

Guys,

Have you received this survey again? I filled one shortly after the Exam.

At CFA Institute, we’re constantly striving to improve our CFA exam. That’s why we’re reaching out to current and past CFA Program candidates like you to get direct feedback about your exam experience, testing environment, exam delivery and other exam-related elements. Please share your insights by taking a brief 15– 20 minute survey on these topics. To begin, just click on the link below: TAKE OUR BRIEF SURVEY Your input will help ensure that the CFA exam continues to be held to the highest standards of professionalism. Please complete the survey by 11 August 2017. Your responses are completely confidential and results will only be reported in aggregate. Best Regards, Steve Horan, CFA Managing Director CFA Institute

I just got this too. And when I open it says it’s for level 1 candidates?? Any insight?

is it possible they only send this to people that passed or failed??..

I nearly had a heart attack…

Me too,

I was like what the f***k. I dont think they would have survey failed candidate again. Finger cross, they are testing those who passed. did you receive the post exam Survey as well?

I am L3 and it did not refer to LI in my email. Where did you see L1 in the message?

Did you open the survey?

Page broken. Service temporary unavailable. It will be party with results next Tuesday. And I am still on GMail.

You’re probably only going to survey your potential recurring customers right? jk :wink:

Can anyone search their inbox and find all the POST EXAM survey emails from CFA institute since you started the program. Look for the date of the survey. Was it sent closer to the result date or within a month after the exam? And did you pass or fail that year? Just curious if there is any pattern?

Start the Survey if you’ re able to and ya’ll see.

ahahahahahah

No shit!

I have been a customer for awhile now:-). they know better

2015 Level 2, Got a survey request one month before results, Failed Band 5

2016 Level 2, Got survey request one month before results: Passed.

I believe CFAI when they say “you have been randomly selected to participate in this year’s pre- and post- exam candidate surveys”

who do you think you are? some data miners :-)… I stop colleting CFAI survey long time ago.

They had sent a survey before- last June. Have not they?

I received the post exam survey in June and filled it out but have not received any additional surveys

I just got it, but I am not filling it out.

Here’s what the CFA had to say about the survey…“The survey requires you to take it from the view point of the CFA Program Level I exam (not considering Level II and Level III). The survey is not based on your current candidacy in the CFA Program it is asking for your feedback and asking you to focus your feedback as it pertains to the Level I exam.”

I received a CFA post exam survey in June but did not receive any survey post that…

I have not received any CFAI survey mail this time. Neither in June nor now. Did receive it for Levels I and II though.

I have not received any CFAI survey mail this time. Neither in June nor now. Did receive it for Levels I and II though.