9 am EST on 8/8/17, where will u check result?

i live in +12 hrs to NYC time, so most likely i’ll check the morning after on 9/8 in the morning. In addition there might be delay in emailing results.

however if cannot sleep, will go to the nearest bar and check it there while alone. No one (not even my close friends) know about D-day.

Home. NYC + 6 hours or GMT +1.

I’ll be at work and my phone will likely have a notification that I received the email from CFAI…

might take a walk outside before opening it

I’m on the US west coast, so it’s 6am for me. I’ll be turning off content previews on the email client on my phone the night before and checking while getting ready for work in the morning. I expect sleep to be difficult that night.

I supplied myself with sleeping pills. Had those before each examination as well. Well sleep 'til Hammersmith.

I’m in London, so ET +5.

I will go to work very early and be at my desk for 6 am and get everything I need to do done.I will leave the office at 1 and be home by 1:45, in time to start refreshing my inbox at 2.

I will be alone, so no one will see me punch the wall in despair and anger, or hear me let out a terrifying scream of joy. It’s better that way.

at home, CST…won’t look until around 11am or 12pm…with a scotch in hand…either to celebrate or dull the pain. cheers to everyone in their journey…wish everyone the best!

I will just check here to see the past rate first before I open the email. Anything between 55%-60% range probably get me above the pack.

I’ll be at work in client meetings. It is going to be incredibly hard to focus and deliver what the clients need. I will either be so excited and distracted, depressed and lethargic, or so distracted trying to secretly refresh my inbox. Wish I would have taken the day off.

thankfully im in eastern standard time so i’ll get it (hopefully) whenever CFAI say release it. Probably still driving my truck to work. So I guess i’ll be alone. Just hoping not to wreck in anger or joy :slight_smile:

Starts work at 9 am EST which really sucks. Will be off Wednesday though.

I’ll be at office. I’m US Central Time so 1 hour earlier for me, although in previous years I got the email about 9:30 a.m. my time. People around me will understand the significance and will help celebrate or keep me from being too depressed. I expect to pass.

Flying over the Atlantic for 9 hours, will be midway to my destination at 9:00am EST, debating whether to check inflight or not lol

US Central as well, going to try to get in the office right at 10 til 8 or so to minimize the amount of time I’ll spend looking at my inbox. Maybe Money Stuff will come out 30 minutes early and help keep me distracted.

work in the morning. i like to see pass rate first. then open and scroll to matrix before final result.

Same. I change the display so that there is no preview and add a tone alert me. Waited 3 hours last June for level II - agonising. Sounds like they took even longer his year

US central time, will be working at office… I will have a poker face on no matter what comes into the mailbox… will lbe just like I have a not-good-enough hand and anxiously waiting to hit the river

In Switzerland, I’ll be working. Hopefully the email comes at around 4 or 5 pm.

India. Think should get mail around 8 or 9 pm. Will be in a programming for dummies class. Will probably check after i return home. Definitely the day would be wasted. Will spend a few hours of the day checking out new designs of my business card with designation (on vistaprint).

At work, US Central as well. Will most likely be a waste of office space before the results come out, and still a waste of office space whether I pass or fail after.