Advice on economical study provider for level 3

Can you please suggest any economical prep provider for level 3 ? I am a repeat candidate so not sure i want to spend lot of money for study material .

Well, you can’t get more economical than studying strictly from the CFAI curriculum. But if that’s too much material for you to get through, Kaplan’s books are great for core reading material and aren’t insanely pricey.

Note: I passed the recent L3 exam using Kaplan as my sole reading material.

I understand the need to be economical, but as a repeat candidate I didn’t want to risk re-repeating.

If you were a ‘band 10’ fail then I understand taking a calculated risk, but whatever you do new material will help a new positive focus.

If you are starting early the CFAI materials would be best, perhaps supplemented by a third party later. IFT sounds like a good budget option; I used their ‘cheat sheet’ only and I can see there are a lot of people who like IFT on here. I think their ‘crash course’ was very cheap at some think like USD 150

I suggest Schweser notes with IFT question banks/completion papers - the IFT materials are really cheap.

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91367561

Thank you for the response , any feedback about Mark Meldrum?

i bought a few Meldrum videos for Level 2. This stuff is highly subjective, but I didn’t like his teaching style or the quality of the videos. This is no ad hominem, Mark knows his stuff, but try to get a free sample before buying to make sure it works for you.

IFT videos, notes, and solved papers

Agree on both points here.

I found Schweser to be a much more efficient and effective way to learn the material but it does have a cost. If cost is your deciding factor over time just use the CFAI material.

I used and liked Exam Success, which is on CFAI approved list. Check it out.

I have used MM’s videos since lvl1 and will use them for lvl3. He surely takes a long time to explain some stuff but he explains them in a way that helps you understand the problems.

But I’d recommend using 1.2x-1.5x playback so that you aren’t stuck watching the videos for hours.

Thanks