Sign up  |  Log in

Level 3 mocks and practice questions

Hey all,

Here’s to the final stretch! I just wanted to create a thread where anyone can share what providers and products they will be using for mocks and practice questions for level 3 and share any feedback. I personally will be using questions/mocks from Schweser, CFAI, Mark Meldrum, IFT, Konvexity, and possibly Wiley although the test bank for them seems a little costly for what it offers. I should be finishing all the readings within the next week or 2 and will then begin drilling questions so haven’t experienced what any are like yet besides EOCs. Please feel free to share as I’m sure we could all use all the practice questions and mocks we can get our hands on.

Available Live or Online, our classes are taught by CFA® charterholders that have a history of helping candidates pass. Take your studies seriously with a live class from Schweser.

I really, really hope that you like the mock exams from Mark Meldrum.  I’m interested in feedback (positive or negative, but, I hope, kind) on them.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

I thought Mark just uses outsourced exams?

I already have Schweser and CFAI. I plan on using IFT, Konvexity and Wiley mocks as well..

125mph wrote:
I thought Mark just uses used outsourced exams?

Past tense.

I’ll give you three guesses who’s furiously working to create four practice exams for each Level for Mark in 2019.  The first two guesses don’t count.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

I really, really hope that you like the mock exams from Mark Meldrum.  I’m interested in feedback (positive or negative, but, I hope, kind) on them.

I have absolutely zero doubts that anything Mark Meldrum puts out is anything less than platinum so I’ll be sure to post feedback.

S2000magician wrote:

125mph wrote:
I thought Mark just uses used outsourced exams?

Past tense.

I’ll give you three guesses who’s furiously working to create four practice exams for each Level for Mark in 2019.  The first two guesses don’t count.

If he uses anyone but himself, wouldnt he still be outsourcing the exams? Therefore, he uses rather than used? lol.

I may have to check out his L3 exam if its not a copy of IFT!!!

Schweser, IFT, Konvexity, CFAI. Any suggestions for other providers ?

Anyone have the CFAI essays prior to the last three years?  

I think Prof.Bill Campbell writes the mock for Prof.Mark Meldrum. Apologize if my guess is wrong.

<a href="mailto:pete@cudenver">pete@cudenver</a> wrote:
I think Prof.Bill Campbell writes the mock for Prof.Mark Meldrum. Apologize if my guess is wrong.

Correct on all points save one: Prof. (?) Bill.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/