How many days do you take off prior to the exam?

How many days do you take off prior to the exam? Seems like most take a week off?

I usually take 3 days off since I may slack off if I get anything more than that…

If you weren't successful on your Level III exam, you'll want to be the first to know when Schweser study materials are available for 2020 exams. Sign up below, and we'll notify you as soon as they are available for sale.

33 :)

My company gives us 3 days per level for professional development but I also took off an additional 4. 

I’m just taking the two days before off.  I tried doing the whole week off before and didn’t think that was helpful. 

I have to feed my dogs.

Thursday and Friday off

One week before the exam and fours weeks after the exam. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

One week before and 2 weeks after. 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

~ 40 days. If I don’t pass, I will kill myself.

Think wise and act!

3 days off,

Wednesday: full day of mock exams, 2018 am and a Schweser pm + review of both.

Thursday: full review of completed mocks (8 am 5pm) + review of CFA Qbanks

Friday: Ethics + GIPS review and re-read some LOS that I’m less comfortable with.

I left my job at the beginning of May following Q1 bonuses lol. Starting the job search after June 15 :)

No law against waiting, people do it all the time.

thinkwiseandact wrote:

~ 40 days. If I don’t pass, I will kill myself.

I bet you saved a few weeks for Xmas too laugh

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

I have Thu and Fri off (plus today is/was bank holiday) but can’t do wonders couple of days before the exam. I’ll just re read my formula sheets and notes.

Funny Girl wrote:

I left my job at the beginning of May following Q1 bonuses lol. Starting the job search after June 15 :)

Stop giving them ideas on ethical dilemmas!