Difficulty of AM vs PM

To my surprise, I found PM pretty difficult as compared with the AM session. Honestly, after L2 I thought PM session would be a piece of cake as it will be fairly easier but it made me realize then and there itself that I’m most likely failing. Did anyone else find PM more difficult ?

We rise again

You’ve made it this far, and you know what it takes to pass. Don’t be fooled by false promises and unrealistic claims. Schweser’s CFA® study packages give you the proven study tools and expert instruction you need to finish the job.

We’re all burnt out talking about the exam on AF. There are threads that have covered this in great detail.

there was a PM session?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

there was a PM session?

We will all find out if there really was after a month

It was a long shot, glad i made it.

fudi_kaur wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

there was a PM session?

Lets see whether u will pass !! I had couple of peers super arrogant last year mocking the exam but after the results ding could not come to office on Monday HAHA

You willing to bet on it? $1,000.00 says I passed.

fudi_kaur wrote:

Please be here on 20th Aug. Don’t become invisible.

Child please. Momma ain’t raise no b!sh. Life will go on if I fail anyways. 

Is there a designation for keyboard warriors?? Lol

fudi_kaur wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

fudi_kaur wrote:

Not for someone like u who considers himself untouchable. I have firsthand experience seeing people whose life revolves around this certificate and then boom.

Then let’s have fun with it and put money on the line? I don’t consider myself untouchable. But, I do consider myself better than you if you’re going to get so upset over the fact I called you cheap for not being able to spend $350.00 on CFA membership and then downvote 200 of my posts.

Level 3 PM is way underrated in difficulty.  The cliche is that the average successful candidate fails miserably on AM and then gets 80+ on PM to escape with a pass.  I’ve never agreed with the notion that PM is easy, or that 80+ is attainable except for the absolutely most skilled of candidates.

AM is easier to the extent that you’ll recognize the material and have some idea for an answer.  The problem is that they grade it very hard and want precisely what they want and won’t accept anything else.  There are many (perhaps most) of the PM questions though (especially ethics) where you might as well try to eliminate 1, do a 50/50 and hope for the best.  People score better on PM, but only because you’re going to get 33% right no matter what.  Not necessarily so on AM.

As for the bet, I don’t gamble, but if I did, I’d put my money on CEO 10-K DAY passing.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:
fudi_kaur wrote:
CEO10K-DAY wrote:
fudi_kaur wrote:

Not for someone like u who considers himself untouchable. I have firsthand experience seeing people whose life revolves around this certificate and then boom.

Then let’s have fun with it and put money on the line? I don’t consider myself untouchable. But, I do consider myself better than you if you’re going to get so upset over the fact I called you cheap for not being able to spend $350.00 on CFA membership and then downvote 200 of my posts.

Play nicely, children, or I’ll have to separate you.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

why cant i see fudi_kaur’s posts in this thread?

It was a long shot, glad i made it.

Epsilon wrote:

The account appears to have vanished.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

Epsilon wrote:

The account appears to have vanished.

It was a troll all along. With cheap slang

back against the wall. no retreat no surrender.

Calm down guys! We’re all here to help and support each other ,brother and sister. Don’t forget why we’re here. 

as ive re-hashed many times on AF:

AM seemed straightforward. left maybe 5ish pts blank but felt darn good on most things. 

PM was brutal . absolutely crushing. ethics……my goodness. 

for reference, i got a 43 and a 44/60 on the two CFAI mocks which everyone agreed were difficult.

hoping for a pass.