If you pass, how will you celebrate?

i’m thinking about taking 21/08 off and ripping it up on tuesday night. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

The best just got better. Schweser's upgraded content and redesigned study platform are exactly what you need to pass the Level III exam. Save 10% when you preorder a Premium Package for a limited time.

I’ll likely be in London that day, so if you’re in town you might see a naked hairy guy running amok screaming “I DID IT I DID IT”

I’ll be in a holiday, I think I did a mistake I should’ve planned my holiday after the results.

i know I’ll be thinking about them and I won’t enjoy it.

Hope it’s  pass so I can party the last three days of my holiday.

I have committed to being sober for the entire month of August. So the celebration won’t include any alcohol, and my parents live in NYC. So, I’ll have to settle for a quiet dinner with my girlfriend and a couple of friends. Maybe get a pizza or something. 

Bought a bottle of gel liver 18 to open up though afterwards when September comes around.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

I’ve heard of sober September, but sober August? Madness. 

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Bought a bottle of gel liver 18 to open up though afterwards when September comes around.

gel liver is my favorite single malt too!

Stable Genius wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

EESH.. I meant glenlivet. Nothing over the top fancy, but it’s okay.

Well it would not be the same if you did not celebrate the charter both on the same day of the results and the first incoming weekend.

It turns out that due to my promotion I will have to say goodbye both to my current coworkers and celebrate (hopefully) the charter. So it will be a fun week!

No, already celebrated on June 15th!

Go on a loooooooooooooong drive with my wife and lil daughter. They have been immensely understanding of my CFA endeavor!

Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities...

I will make steak dinner for my wife and kids. Probably the most deserving people. I have a strip loin dry aging in my fridge. I put it in a month before the exam. 

I will be on vacation in Bali, so pass or fail I will still probably end up drunk on a beach.

The celebration is contingent on the result. However, I’m going to Singapore/Malaysia in September. We’ll see if I’ll go happy or sad on 20th August. I really hope it’s the former.  

We rise again

Yeolmae wrote:

The celebration is contingent on the result. However, I’m going to Singapore/Malaysia in September. We’ll see if I’ll go happy or sad on 20th August. I really hope it’s the former.  

if your trip is still in September you might be over the exam already by then haha. 

It's a long shot, gotta make it.

nothing too crazy, few beers with the gf and then bed. I’ll be on holidays at that time so i’ll think i’ll celebrate more once I get back to the office.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Buying a Glenfarclas 30 years because it would still be cheaper then reenrolling LOLL

King of the North!

CEO10K-DAY wrote:
Stable Genius wrote:
CEO10K-DAY wrote:

EESH.. I meant glenlivet. Nothing over the top fancy, but it’s okay.

Lagavulin 16 is better.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

I will open my Old Man Cask 21yo Tullibardine.

I’ve been celebrating.. got a fishing kayak and been enjoying the life I missed!

Does that thing play movies? Nothing like a little Netflix n’ deep sea bass fishing.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Does that thing play movies? Nothing like a little Netflix n’ deep sea bass fishing.

I said I was celebrating CFA designation… , not a promotion to Portfolio Fund Manager… 

Going to hit my books (not textbooks) and audiobooks again :)

your drink of choice? I’ll send you a bottle if I pass

Equityhacker wrote:

your drink of choice? I’ll send you a bottle if I pass

BELGIAN WIT 

my plan is to take at least a shot at 8AM PST - pass or fail.

I highly recommend you to watch that short whiskey + CFA TV commercial on YouTube. You’ll enjoy that )))

CFA Exam Results celebration

125mph wrote:

I’ve been celebrating.. got a fishing kayak and been enjoying the life I missed!

Dude is that a real fish? And did you catch that?

It's a long shot, gotta make it.

I’m in Miami right now so if I pass I’m gonna rent a boat and blast DJ Khaled - “Another one…”… while I cruise on the ocean … celebrate my salary increase at the same time ;)   

Have  a shot of Builleit Bourbon! then book a trip to London/Paris - Still cheaper than retaking the f thing.

I’m opening my 1990 la tache DRC I have been saving. Should be drinking perfectly right now.

maxhiggins wrote:

I’m opening my 1990 la tache DRC I have been saving. Should be drinking perfectly right now.

Holy ****!! DRC?!?! Invite me the **** over too.