It's been two weeks

Still couldn’t believe I made it through charterholder. 

Anyone here still feeling unbelievable 2 weeks after the results?

A clear and personalized study plan is here! Schweser's upgraded content and redesigned study platform are exactly what you need to pass the Level III exam. Save 10% when you preorder a Premium Package for a limited time.

Congrats! I’m still crossing my finger for my work experience to be approved. But yes, I am still surprised that I passed LIII.

But then I remind myself, that the Institute requires just a ‘C’ grade for passing and not necessarily an ‘A’ what we all go for when we start studying, I presume.

Yea it feels good to say it in my head

*name*, CFA

Moosey wrote:

Congrats! I’m still crossing my finger for my work experience to be approved. But yes, I am still surprised that I passed LIII.

But then I remind myself, that the Institute requires just a ‘C’ grade for passing and not necessarily an ‘A’ what we all go for when we start studying, I presume.

I hope you get your work experience approved soon. By the way, congrats to all of us. You guys deserve it.

beckham96 wrote:

Still couldn’t believe I made it through charterholder. 

Anyone here still feeling unbelievable 2 weeks after the results?

I still have a massive grin on my face. It is an unbelievable feeling. The CFA took me a long time to get, almost a decade, with years off in between, but I still can’t believe I am done. Not sure when it will wear off, but I am loving the feeling. 

I’m still so proud of myself. This feeling will never disappear, no matter what happens to me next. Only the ones who go through this know how difficult it is. 

Congrats to all of you! I felt ecstatic after passing level 2 for a long period of time lol So, I could only imagine that it is double the feeling and the period for all of you. I also remember very well the day I passed my final accountancy exams and became a Chartered Accountant, I was on top of the world (almost hit by a car on the way back home as I had my earphones on, was thinking how much life is great, and wasn’t paying attention to anything around me!) - I could only hope this is me next August! Of course minus the car thing! 

Moosey wrote:

Don’t discount your achievement man, the grade should be measured against the difficulty of the context. I am sure a Harvard C grade is better than a hacksaw school A grade.