No more actual Level III morning exams

According to CFA Institute, beginning in 2019 they will no longer publish the actual Level III morning session exam questions and guideline answers.

Just so’s y’all know.

U kidding right? I was looking forward to finding out how I lost 3 points on the AM come janurary…

I wanted to see that paper so bad. Feelsbadman

I have 2007 to 2018 essay question papers and answers and i was awaiting 2019 essay questions.

Is there a reason behind?

It’s a “business decision”.

Someone probably cried about failing and threatened to sue and CFAI has probably had it with all these candidates who think they ought to have passed. Lots of people cry about their exam scores. That’s why the exams were pulled from the public domain in the first place.

So really we have oursekves to blame.

Interesting, that you post on redit now… You gave me de ja vu!

Redit Post

“Redit”? you are slipping after exam

Only if your hypothesis is true.

It may be.

Then again, it may not.

didn’t know you were a slacker! Who loses 3pts on an AM question?

Didn’t CEO10 almost fail? I believe s(he) admitted to being close to failing mark? So, if someone cried…it was probably CEO10k!

you mean beginning 2020 Mr Bill ?

glad i already passed it on 2019 then.

I meant that they won’t be publishing the exam that was given in June, 2019.

Historically, they’ve published them in December of the same year. The delay in publishing the 2018 exam until January, 2019 was a departure from that tradition.

Ugh. Wanted so bad to see how i missed the fixed income questions of that exam.

And I wanted to see how close I came to guessing how they would test Fixed Income.

Your tests were excellent. Very well done. From content to the way they asked the questions you did a great job.

…that sucks.

Any chance for them to change their mind if we petition?

it’s for the better imo, somewhat preserves the prestige