FIRST POST!!!!

I am here…not an official candidate yet…but that doesn’t mean I can’t stalk you guys… Nib, Swan, sponge_bob, pinkman, cfa_houston…where are you people…waiting for ya’ll…

remember seeing you at L-II forum. Congratulations! and welcome…

Hey… so I can’t even THINK about starting to study yet…need to talk to L3ers…and see how to bust this thing…

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey… > > so I can’t even THINK about starting to study > yet…need to talk to L3ers…and see how to bust > this thing… I’m guessing it’s going to involve studying lots…

dammit!

hey mumu. so when are we starting the L3 study party. i’m thinking november, which is when i started L2. i know it’s early, but i work better that way.

Aww shoot guys. We need to wait until Dec at least. If you start in November you will be way ahead of me. Also, congrats mumu, glad you made it through.

at last!

Feels great to be posting on this forum!! Im thinking about starting around December, and definitely hating life come March! Looking forward to it…kind of…

Feels good to make it to LIII boards finally. I am personally looking at starting by November. Making notes on index cards were a big help for LII and I plan to do the same for LIII. Good luck to all LIII June-09 candidates.

Here we are baby! Congrats to all who passed. CFASF1 - glad you made it. I saw that Black Swan made as well. Well done!

fasted, you made it, too… Awesome!

I gotta get used to posting in L3 forum…Weird. Like the first day of highschool, I still feel like a leverl 2’er

AFJunkie is checking in and am so excited to do so!!! I know Smarshy and Black Swam passed. I havent seen Pinkman on here at all and am now fearing for the worst.

mumu, I knew you had it in the bag this year. Way to go!

darn u new lv3ers trying to take over our forum… but i couldnt care less because i PASSED August 2008 429925 Yu-Hung Wu Level 3: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Essay Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% 1 Portfolio Management - Individual 36 * - - 2 Portfolio Management - Individual 9 - - * 3 Portfolio Management - Institutional 36 - * - 4 Portfolio Management - Asset Allocation 17 - - * 5 Fixed Income Investments 13 - * - 6 Alternative Investments 11 * - - 7 Portfolio Management - Risk Management 17 - - * 8 Portfolio Management - Execution 14 - - * 9 Portfolio Management - Monitor&Rebalance 9 * - - 10 Portfolio Management – Performance Eval. 9 - * - 11 Portfolio Management 9 - - * Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Derivatives 18 - - * - Economics 18 - * - - Equity Investments 36 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 - - * hope u guys will do well next june!!

I’m going to punch any of you that start studying before Nov. 1. :slight_smile:

does anyone knows if florinpop passed? anyway, new l3’er here…

Hello all and I look forward to getting back involved in the boards after a year off (since all my internet friends passed and left me behind).

olfy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does anyone knows if florinpop passed? anyway, new > l3’er here… Yep.