FIRST POST!!!!

I think December seems like a good time to start. First week I think…yea, that sounds good. As per my usual MO, I will be fairly active on the board until that last month before the test. I seem to disappear into my own study cave during that time and only come out for air. I am rooting for pinkman but I have not seen anything either. Those t-shirts should at least count for a few extra points.

dear all…pinkman didn’t make it…yes…i thought he had too…but bannisja informed me otherwise…i’m guessing that’s why he hasn’t been around… anyway…here’s to hoping that all our old L2ers will make it through next year…they all did deserve to pass…zimzim, pinkman, dinesh, bannisja… are a few I can think of off the top of my head… anyway…i wasn’t planning on starting till January!!..but looks like most of you are gonna be way ahead… anyone else wanna laze around till the new year with me??? !!!

I just finished reading the L3 CFA text. I’m thinking about reading it at least 4 more times. Good idea?

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyone else wanna laze around till the new year > with me??? !!! Me!! I think we earned it. I’ll still register now and maybe flip through the books, but def. no real studying till the new year. Congrats… only one more to go!!

hiIII dudes!!! I m Anuj …just joined the Analyst forum today… and just yesterday…I cleared CFA Level II.

Mumu I regretfully have to announce you that I have to withdraw the applicatioon that I made with regard to taking the “kada” part of it in L2. So no royalties for you… And let me welcome you Anuj. Welcome to hell. We will take pride in transformating you into a nerd… Did you guys just see Usain Bolt…F^cking amazing…

Feels weird here…

there are creatures in the mist…

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Feels weird here… I actually don’t feel like I belong yet. I felt the same way at level II for awhile.

come on guys. this is now our house. move the furniture around. make it home. but you’re right, i keep clicking on level 2.

I agree. This is the time in limbo where you jump back and forth between LII and LIII. Come January, all of us will feel right at home here in LIII.

hi mumu, I remember you from LII forum too! I’m going to join you and start in the New Year. Studying for four months has worked for Levels 1 and 2 so why not for three?

Mumu, Congrats. See I will next year’s mumu in this L2 forum and Banni will be N.van Candidate. How is Dubai?

ahh, feels good to be in the Land-of-no-Daj.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ahh, feels good to be in the Land-of-no-Daj. Preach it brother! Can anyone give me an amen! …sorry - spent a few years in the Deep South, and it comes back to haunt me occasionally.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mumu, > > Congrats. See I will next year’s mumu in this L2 > forum and Banni will be N.van Candidate. > > How is Dubai? Dubai is great!! hot and humid as hell…but hey…home is home… swanny - i know what you mean…does feel weird…I couldn’t bare to delete the Level II Forum favourite link…so i just added the L III link also… keep jumping back and forth… missing banni, pink, zimzim, and dinesh… :frowning:

Grey Arrow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mumu I regretfully have to announce you that I > have to withdraw the applicatioon that I made with > regard to taking the “kada” part of it in L2. So > no royalties for you… > > And let me welcome you Anuj. Welcome to hell. We > will take pride in transformating you into a > nerd… > > Did you guys just see Usain Bolt…F^cking > amazing… grey…no worries… usain is crazy…i don’t like him before and after the races…but during the 9 or 19 seconds…he’s freaking awesome…

Grey Arrow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mumu I regretfully have to announce you that I > have to withdraw the applicatioon that I made with > regard to taking the “kada” part of it in L2. So > no royalties for you… > > And let me welcome you Anuj. Welcome to hell. We > will take pride in transformating you into a > nerd… > > Did you guys just see Usain Bolt…F^cking > amazing… grey…no worries… and usain is crazy…i don’t like him before and after the races…but during the 9 or 19 seconds…he’s freaking awesome…

Hi everybody! What a nice feeling to pass the L2. I actually thought I’d fail… Let’s crush the L3 in june 2009!

Mumu, Thata girl! :wink: