Schweser volume 2 exam 3 results

Couldn’t find any posts on results for this yet, so post here when you’ve done this one. Did the full mock today and got 75 in the a.m. and 82 p.m. for overall of 78. Pretty excited. Still have to review most of the p.m., but I was surprised that on 5 questions I completely guessed on (heavy calculations), I got 3 right. Wonder if it’s luck of having only 3 options, or some innate knowledge of wtf was going on w/ the problem. Anyway, goes to show you never know. By the way, again there were 3 errors on the score card for the p.m. half. Answers 4-6 of vignette 1 are incorrect on the score card, but correct in the discussion that follows.

ng, those are awesome scores. i’ll probably do a schweser exam tommorrow… i graded myself fairly generously on the 2007 essay and ended up with a 75%. probably too generous, though.

thanks! 75 is rocking on the real deal…nicely done. do that again in 5 weeks and you’re money!

only if i can grade my own exam!! lol. i’m scared of the schweser exams for some reason. today is the first weekend of may so i should have done a full mock like you did but chickened out. i suspect the forum is quiet today because others are taking practice exams.

yeah, may seems to be the time everyone starts cracking them out. the volume 2 exams have not been too bad at all. i hope they’re representative of the real deal. i’m saving the old actual exams for last…

Nice work guys!

that’s a great score ng :slight_smile:

ng…my Pens are starting to suck again.

mwvt, take a test yet?

No. I am finishing up GIPS EOCs right now and I still have to do ethics. Then I think I will do a quick sauce refresher and starting hitting q-bank and tests.

good plan. i just went over formulas and qbank today. maybe a test tomorrow. boxing tonight.

Watching or fighting?

lol

I thought maybe you were taking your test prep to the next level. ; )

mw, don’t worry too much…it’s just game 1. like they always say, the series hasn’t started until a team wins one on the road. but of course with that logic, game 7 and all, the home team could win the series before it ever started…

i spent 50 bucks for 2 rounds. it was worth it.

Was that Pacquiao vs. Hatton? Who won?

Yeah. pacquiao in 2 rounds. 2 knockdowns in the first… then a crushing hook to end it.

watch it when they show it on hbo… it was a clinic put on by pacquiao. felt bad for hatton.

Wow! Some of the experts were picking Hatton.